Your Episode Rating  

92 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad

Why were they focusing on BTTF 2, when there's an even bigger matter, regarding BTTF 3.

Marty arrives in 1885, with no fuel for the Delorian.

Well, there's 3 options for getting more fuel for the car.

1. Reopen the chamber where the car is being stored, drain off some petrol, then seal it up again.

2. Write a second letter, to be delivered to Marty at the same time as the first one, telling 1955 Doc Brown, to put a couple of gallons in the boot, before sending it back to 1885.

3. As above, but tie the letter to the steering wheel, of the buried Delorian,

Surely the guys would comment on how thick Doc Brown and Marty are, not think of one of those options.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

I liked Bernadette's black dress in this episode better than Penny's black dress (well, a tank top and shorts, actually). And about those platform shoes she wore with that black dress, I never thought Bernadette would be wearing open-toe shoes. I first noticed this on a preview pic (before the episode's airing), which is of the hangover scene at the end of the episode. Even though Melissa [Rauch] has worn open-toe shoes in real life. I thought Bernadette looked prettier than usual in that outfit, especially with those peep-toe platform shoes... XOXOX

Edited by JimT212

It would seem the girls are staying with the same hotel company, as Amy and Bernadette used, when they attended the biology conference, in Focus Attenuation.

The room decor is identical, save for the headboards. Same bedside table, same lamp, same wallpaper, same bed covers, etc.

Or, maybe the makers of TBBT just reused the set? :icon_biggrin: 

BTW. It appears the three of them were sharing one room.

I wonder who shared a bed with whom.

Has Penny learned to handle Amy's night terrors, without being bitten, or did Penny and Bernadette share, and let Amy have a bed to herself?

Edited by Stephen Hawking

About User: SRAM's statement about Bernadette wearing a bathing suit, This episode did make me think about Bernadette in a swimsuit. I would have easily imagined her wearing a one-piece suit, but a two-piece suit? I think the show's costume/wardrobe designers would have a tough time deciding what type of swimsuit Bernadette should wear. I probably wouldn't have Bernadette expose her navel, though. It'd probably be either a maillot or a tankini.

As for Amy, I think she would look nice in a one-piece bathing suit, also.

Edited by JimT212

26 minutes ago, JimT212 said:

As for Amy, I think she would look nice in a one-piece bathing suit, also.

In my fanfic, she has a tiny red bikini kolobok_heat.gif , but she doesn't wear it in public.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2015‎ ‎5‎:‎28‎:‎01‎, Stephen Hawking said:

In my fanfic, she has a tiny red bikini kolobok_heat.gif , but she doesn't wear it in public.

That reminds me, I remember seeing Mayim Bialik's navel on a couple episodes of Blossom: The 60s beach movie parody (Beach Blanket Blossom), and early in the Graduation episode. Blossom (her character) did wear a bikini in the former episode.

We haven't seen Melissa Rauch's navel, although Ms. Rauch did bare her midriff in a couple of magazine spreads (for Maxim and FHM) in the past couple of years. My opinion is: This makes me think that Ms. Rauch must not like showing her navel. Melissa Rauch in a bikini...it'll likely just stay on people's imaginations indefinitely.

Edited by JimT212

I guess our only hope of seeing Amy and/or Bernadette in swimsuits (regardless of what exactly those swimsuits may look like) is if we see a beach episode produced, or maybe just a short and simple pool scene.

And about the hotel the girls were staying at during this episode. Penny's Posse could probably have stayed at any hotel in the Las Vegas Strip, like the MGM Grand, Cosmopolitan, Bally's, or even the Flamingo.

3 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

The whole premise of BTTF 2 is nonsense.

Biff can't travel back to 1955, and give himself the almanac, due to the Grandfather Paradox.

I think that is why many science fiction like to invent a multiverse. Multiple or infinite timelines.  Can't help but think if Terminator.

d567c3k.jpg

Edited by djsurrey

On 8/15/2016 at 2:13 AM, djsurrey said:

Can't help but think of Terminator.

From the Mommy Observation:-

Bernadette: I liked the time travel element.

Raj: Thank you. I thought it was inspired.

Leonard: It was. By Terminator.

:icon_biggrin:

BTW. Question.

Did someone really teach chickens to play ping-pong, with or without operant conditioning techniques?

24 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

From the Mommy Observation:-

Bernadette: I liked the time travel element.

Raj: Thank you. I thought it was inspired.

Leonard: It was. By Terminator.

:icon_biggrin:

BTW. Question.

Did someone really teach chickens to play ping-pong, with or without operant conditioning techniques?

I recall that being covered in my psychology text.

(not exactly what one might imagine)

Edited by djsurrey

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

So nothing like they portrayed in the episode.

That's disappointing. :( 

More like just pong on a table.

Perhaps this is more impressive.