The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
keegster

Update About Mike (Walnutcowboy)

hey guys, i know my dad posts alot here but SUPER LEGEND (mike) has been in the icu the last two weeks and of course because of that hasnt been able to post, i will try to update you guys the next couple of days

I know walnutcowboy means a lot to many people here, so if you want to share your thoughts and prayers, please post in the Thoughts & Prayers thread: 

thank you for moving the post, i know he goes the the "games" forum alot, he's still in the icu, 

he originally went in for an infected gallbladder that he had removed, he was ok for a day, but his condition deteriorated his lungs stopped working for he has been on a ventilator, he is still on it but they are trying to wean it. as of right now they have him sedated  so he cant move or wake up so he doesn't hurt himself.

i will try to update you guys later 

thank you for moving the post, i know he goes the the "games" forum alot, he's still in the icu, 

he originally went in for an infected gallbladder that he had removed, he was ok for a day, but his condition deteriorated his lungs stopped working for he has been on a ventilator, he is still on it but they are trying to wean it. as of right now they have him sedated  so he cant move or wake up so he doesn't hurt himself.

i will try to update you guys later

keegster, thank you for the update. We are thinking of Mike, he is well liked here, so when you are finally able to communicate with him, let him know many are thinking of him.

Wow that was unexpected.

He indeed is very well liked and respected around here.

I hope your dad has a speedy recovery!

he is still being sedated for his health, i guess he as also developed pneumonia now, nurse would update me to much because they were busy, but will get more info tommorow 

Thank yoiu keegster, for the update.   Our thoughts are still with Mike, you and the family.

Hi all my dad walnut cowboy comes on here all the time except the past two weeks and one day. He has been in the hospital since then. But before he went in he wanted me to tell u guys as he met alot of friends here. But right now he is in the hospital and we r praying he gets better and will soon be able to join u guys back on here. Wasn't sure where to write this sorry if it's in the wrong place. Just wanted to let u guys no he was thinking of all of u b4 he went in..

lovinNliven, I moved your post to the thread we had already started. Thanks for the info, and know there are many here who have Mike in their thoughts and prayers.

Keegster is my Lil bro didn't kno he wrote glad he did as iv been trying to visit dad and work and got my children. So not much time for anything. Dad is still in hospital and still not doing the best but he is strong and will get thru this thanx for helping out with moving the convo

We have anti-spam measures where the first few post have to be approved by a mod or the admin. You should be good to go. Thanks for keeping us update. Mike is well liked and respected here.

Does it take a Lil while to post things cause when I post I can't see it right away.. Thanx tensor for making his own post!!

Hi lovinNliven,

You dad was a breath of fresh air, me & other gamers had plenty of fun on the games thread with Mike. Hope he get better soon. My thoughts are with Mike & your family. I am not religious, but I pray he gets better soon.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited by Tonstar17

Thanx so much Tonstar17 really appreciate it. Thank u to Tensor as well. He really enjoys his time here with u guys. Always telling us all about you guys and the group. Been a couple hard weeks but he will get better, he is strong :0)

Edited by lovinNliven
  • Like 4

lovinNliven, thank you for let us know that he thought of us too before he went in the hospital. Still praying and hope he comes back soon. His faith is so strong.

This is his grand daughter who logged on for him to try and keep up with his posts. UPDATE: My grandpa(Mike) is having a hard time adjusting to the changes. The hospital is working on him all the time and he needs to relax and adapt to whats going on. Being as stubborn as he is he needs to accept whats going on, so he can come home. Please keep him in your prayers.

This is his grand daughter who logged on for him to try and keep up with his posts. UPDATE: My grandpa(Mike) is having a hard time adjusting to the changes. The hospital is working on him all the time and he needs to relax and adapt to whats going on. Being as stubborn as he is he needs to accept whats going on, so he can come home. Please keep him in your prayers.

Thanks for the update. Best wishes. Praying for a quick recovery.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I really love how your family has rallied for Mike, and to let un know how he's doing. Just know a lot of people here like and respect him and we are keeping him in our thoughts and/or prayers.

• Like 2

G.G cries alot and looks for him every where. Especially when we start talking about him. She knows. . Tonight's update is all his stats are good except the oxygen still. So just praying he Getz that going again. ; 0) thanx every one for the prayers and the nice thoughts. ♡

Edited by lovinNliven

Got everything crossed for Mike.

Thanks for keeping us updated, some positive news there it seems. :)

Sending you all good vibes.

Mike is a very dear friend of mine, the best one I have on here. My family and I will definitely be praying for a speedy recovery. Thoughts and prayers for and your family.