The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
keegster

Update About Mike (Walnutcowboy)

hey guys, i know my dad posts alot here but SUPER LEGEND (mike) has been in the icu the last two weeks and of course because of that hasnt been able to post, i will try to update you guys the next couple of days

Thank you Keegster for letting us know about Mike. Please let him know he is in my thoughts and prayers.  Hope he has a speedy recover and back to posting.

Hi all we got some much better news. He has been breathing more and more on his own day by day. They don't wanna over work him just yet so increasing it more and more everyday. And last night he did 7 hours all by him self.. Thanx for all the thoughts and prayers cause they working tyty :0) will keep u posted ; 0)

• Like 2

Thank you so much for keeping us updated. It really is appreciated. Best wishes to him.

Yes thank you!

Glad to hear that he gets better. Maybe it´s possible that he can leave the hospital soon. I hope he´s not in pain.

Its true, I'm back and breathing on my own.

I'll be out of the hospital next Wed. while having nursing care at/in home for a while.

This adventure was much worse then my last stay at a hospital. 

As I can do more I'' be able tell you all more.

A big thankyou to My son, daughter, and granddaughter for all their postings to you all.

and a special thank you to my extended family here on this site,I never relised how big a family I really have !

Thank You All,

Mike 

• Like 4

Welcome back :) Sleep tight and you'll be alright. Sending hugs.

Edited by snell

DANI, good evening.

I'd get MUCH more rest if they didn't come in every 4 hours to check blood presser and such.

I'm getting better so quick they are trying to get me home by Tuesday now !

Thank you for caring !

• Like 2

Sorry took so long to update guys between over time at work. Visiting dad 2 hours away and 2 extra kids I think I lost my mind a bit. But yes dad is much better n on comp as u can see. We can't wait 4 him to come home. LOVE U DAD!!

• Like 1

You guys all did a GREAT job !

Between all of you, all my extended family had the info they needed.

I can't wait until Tuesday and I get to come home !!

LOVE YOU TOO, C U Tues.

CHAS, 

Thank you so much !

I am now much closer to healthy then dead (which for a while, was a real option), but I still have a while before I'm back to normal. 

ELOISE went through SOO much more stress then the last time and her Faith continued to keep her strong.

Between GOD hearing he/yourr prayers and being a great GOD, I get ANOTHER chance !

Mike

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 2