The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
keegster

Update About Mike (Walnutcowboy)

21 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

WOW ! Thank you LIN for thinking about me. This thread can give my newer extended family members some idea of what I've been thru. And I can never thank TRIPPER & TENSOR enough for allowing this thread to be in The Land Of GAMES in the first place & and my real time  family for posting my condition & all of you long time extended family members for your thoughts and PRAYERS.

(((((Hug)))))  =^..^= :)

This is to my extended family and/or The Mighty REPLY Team. Sorry for taking so long to explain my absence, but the reason explains its self.

As most of you know, about two months ago my wife (ELOISE) started working full time. Well shortly after that I was diagnosed with a certain type of OCD called Adjustment Disorder. In Sheldon speak that means I can not take large amounts of change (or any for that matter). Such as my wife working, changes in Chinese restaurants, not sitting in my own spot on the sofa, and the like.

The side effects of this condition have effected even my posting on this site. Trying to keep everything else in my life from NOT changing, I find it VERY hard to change even the/your answers in The Land Of GAMES ! About the only posting I do on a (almost) regular basis is the Birthday thread. 

This issue has made it hard on ELOISE too. if PLAYDOH (our puppy) chews up a piece of paper, to me, it has always been there and I find it hard to pick it up. Or if the bed sheets get messed up, I'm good with that too. I'm sure by now you see what I'm going through.

I will continue to post as I can, Don't think I've forgotten about you all !!! If you are up to it I do enjoy PMs and it gets me to sit at the key board for a longer time (BUT NO PRESSURE).

I'm crazy, my wife had me tested (LOL).

Mike

• Like 1

Oh my, I just found this thread because it was on the first page of games, thanks to Mike's recent update.  Thank you for the update, and for trying to post when you can.  I enjoy playing games with you so much.  I feel some responsibility to keep things up for your sake.  We love it when you are around.  Take care, and I hope the condition begins to resolve somewhat.

• Like 1

Thank you LIN !

Thank you LADY, it's been good knowing that The Land Of GAMES is in good Hands if anything ever does happen to me.

Now it's time for the good news/bad (?) news. ELOISE was laid off on November 9, when the gas tank and the water lines broke. The good news is all employees are fine. The bad (?) news is I get my wife home again ! "They" say  ELOISE's work could be rebuilt by summer, but I don't see it.

The bottom line is that I'm feeling more like myself already ! I could be back posting soon !!

Thank you all !

Mike