The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
deelink

G'day from Australia

Hi, really new to TV fandom, and it's been such a long time that I have been really excited about a TV show.

However, not many people share my ethusiasm. Since I work at a comic book store, (please visit! it's in Sydney) people have mixed feelings about BBT which just began to air here this year, through digital TV.

I don't have mixed feeling, I absolutely love the show, and really really dig the comic book references. So I hope you'll have me while I ethuse about the show :)

I watched the entire Jim Parson webchat whilst it was on, (no sound and I was at work boo!) and later through youtube. Even though I love ALL characters, Sheldon and Howard are my top two! :)

I've asked for a Dr Sheldon Cooper FTW tshirt for Xmas and if I get it, I am wearing it all day at work! :p

Just started a twitter too: @takethecatout

Nice to meet you all!

Hi, and welcome! :)

I live really, really far from Sydney, but I dream to visit it one day. When it happens, I'll come to your shop. :)

Thank you! :) If you do come to my shop you can see various Leonard/Raj/Sheldon types in their natural habitat. Sadly no Howards...! :icon_lol:

Thanks everyone!

It's such a relief to find a small haven to vent my BBT love.

Everyone else thinks I'm crackers. :D

Welcome!

I´d love to visit your store too!!

And hopefully I will be in Sydney next year :)

Oh and I follow you on twitter now ;)