Shenny Fan Fic By Non-Canon Fodder (Aka Atob)

Hello to you Project Gorilla (waves). Thanks for your kind and encouraging words, much appreciated. So, what is your 'bent', are you going to tell?

My 'bent' is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. He's what drew me to the show, what held me over the years and inspired me to write. I glance over stories with him in the tag line just to see how different people write him. When people 'get' him the way I like my toesies curl and I admit to cutting and pasting sentences and paragraphs for inspiration for my own work. Okay, and to sigh and coo over them too!  :icon_redface: As for what I write I tend towards ensemble fics that are Sheldon-centric. I've written Shennys, am trying to work up the courage to write a Shelnard (but afraid I'll screw it up!) and have been asked several times to write a Shamy. I'm also putting together a ship-free story for those that just want the gang to be friends and have a romping silly time.  Basically, my belief is anything + Sheldon is a good combination if Sheldon is believable (to me).  :cool:

• Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not a long-standing Shenny/Sheldon-shipper or nostalgic on this site like the many witty people you've met here but I just want you to know that it was a pleasure to actually see a thread mentioni

No thanks.... I'll pass

I think, it's about reader expectation of fanfictions in general. I'm choosing fanfictions mostly based on interesting plot, I prefer Shamy, or OC but I'm not against any possibility. But what is main

I left a review and I really liked this story from start to end ! Thank you for sharing.

Ps: Never been and never will be a Shenny shipper. Probably because I'm really fond of Shamy. Or because I always saw Sheldon and Penny as brother and sister. Nevermind.

But I get why some of you are and I won't judge anyone because I respect other ships.

Edited by Chrystalie
  • Like 2

My 'bent' is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. He's what drew me to the show, what held me over the years and inspired me to write. I glance over stories with him in the tag line just to see how different people write him. When people 'get' him the way I like my toesies curl and I admit to cutting and pasting sentences and paragraphs for inspiration for my own work. Okay, and to sigh and coo over them too!  :icon_redface: As for what I write I tend towards ensemble fics that are Sheldon-centric. I've written Shennys, am trying to work up the courage to write a Shelnard (but afraid I'll screw it up!) and have been asked several times to write a Shamy. I'm also putting together a ship-free story for those that just want the gang to be friends and have a romping silly time.  Basically, my belief is anything + Sheldon is a good combination if Sheldon is believable (to me).  :cool:

Can I register 1 vote for a really filthy Shelnard (not so pretty) please?

I left a review and I really liked this story from start to end ! Thank you for sharing.

Thanks so much, I will be a good girl and do my thank yous today on the FF site, if I can remember the bleeding password (it's been a while since I donned my Non-Canon Fodder Hat).

Glad you enjoyed it! Cheers for giving it a go.

Ps: Never been and never will be a Shenny shipper. Probably because I'm really fond of Shamy. Or because I always saw Sheldon and Penny as brother and sister. Nevermind.

But I get why some of you are and I won't judge anyone because I respect other ships.

Yep, same here!  Now if only writing sex scenes for Penny wasn't such brilliant fun....doh!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't really recall seeing any Shalex stories. As I'm a Sheldon shipper I like him in various ships so I'd be open to reading a Shalex.

+1

Do any Shenny shippers ship Shalex too? Just curious :)

Are you writing a Shalex then Mislav?

+1

Are you writing a Shalex then Mislav?

I was thinking about it but so far didn't come around to writing it.

By now I should probably start writing a Shelizabeth oneshot because I promised to write it some time ago.

I am thinking of maybe writing a Valentine's Day fic where Sheldon keeps getting presents/love notes for Valentine's Day (I mean, during days leading up to that) but doesn't know who's sending them (anonymous, he learns that they are not from Amy nor a prank pulled off by his friends) so he hires Alex to find out, unaware of the fact that she had been sending them, it would have lots of humor, fluff, awkward situations and end with a kiss :)

I had also been thinking about a smutty Shalex oneshot involving high heels, low cut skirt, some naughty texting, office sex and chocolate pudding, but that one could be a little harder to write.

I sort of see Alex like a toned down version of Amy, I think that Sheldon and she would have much in common and wouldn't put up with all of his quirks and demands. I also think that Sheldon would help her feel more comfortable about her nerdy side.