1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• likearghomgwowwat!!!!
    • Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Please remember that the episode threads are only for discussion of officially released storylines and details. If it's not in the press release, or the pictures/promos when they follow, it can not be discussed here until the episode has aired. The spoiler threads are for discussion of everything else until then.

• Like 9

Mmm, the worst ever, this episode is.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Yoda, is that you?  :)

• Like 2

This could be good! Something a little different, a bit like 'The Table Polarisation' in Season 7. These kinds of episodes are a breath of fresh air, something out of the ordinary for the characters to deal with. I'm looking forward to it.

I don't understand how this episode and The Table Polarization are any more or less out of the ordinary than other ones.  Please enlighten me.  (I promise, no sarcasm.)

I don't understand how this episode and The Table Polarization are any more or less out of the ordinary than other ones. Please enlighten me. (I promise, no sarcasm.)

I don't think so either. With them working together to organize it and the potential for Bernadette to get controlling, reminds me of scavenger hunt. Sheldon struggling to meet social conventions and his own limitations doing it remind me of bath item.

My brain will be itching all through symphony rehearsal on this night.  I will have to rely on my trusty ancient VCR to record it and I'll watch it that night around 11pm! URGH!

are these official releases or spoiler leaks?

These are official promo pictures.

And they're wonderful!

Thanks, stardust!

I think I'm going to have to go back and read the TR again so I can remember what's going on in some of those scenes--like the one where Sheldon is in Penny's apartment. (And boy, do those pants look baggy on Jim...)

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 4

I don't understand how this episode and The Table Polarization are any more or less out of the ordinary than other ones.  Please enlighten me.  (I promise, no sarcasm.)

I don't think so either. With them working together to organize it and the potential for Bernadette to get controlling, reminds me of scavenger hunt. Sheldon struggling to meet social conventions and his own limitations doing it remind me of bath item.

The Table was a new item which the characters had to deal with, and it mixed things up. The Scavenger Vortex was the same- an activity/object which had the characters in a different dynamic- The Cooper Extraction was another. Just a different way of having the same characters interact with each other. Perhaps The Table Polarisation isn't the best example, but it was something different and those episodes are often the best.

Looking forward to this episode so much!!  My birthday is Nov 7th so this will be my birthday episode on top of which on the 11th I get to go to TBBT taping :)   I love that its a romantic prom episode and even though it does seem kind of weird that grown people in their mid 30s with jobs are recreating prom on their roof, I dont' care if it means we get some SHAMY romance :)

• Like 4

Prom recreations for grown-ups should become a thing.

• Like 4