• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Who the hell voted "very bad"???

Most likely a few lurking Shennys.

But let's be understanding, this was most likely the worst night for Shennys in the show's history.

Edited by BangerMain
  • Like 9

I didn't give it a very bad but only gave it a good. While I liked the episode IMO the episode needed to be longer snd/or less commercials.To me it took a way from the Sheldon ILY and the time with Lenny on the roof The time they spent in the limo and the pictures was fine. I also would have liked to see a picture of Raj and Emily at the end.

But let's be understanding, this was most likely the worst night for Shennys in the show's history.

One person. And not a Shenny, AFAIK.

I didn't give it a very bad but only gave it a good. While I liked the episode IMO the episode needed to be longer snd/or less commercials.To me it took a way from the Sheldon ILY and the time with Lenny on the roof The time they spent in the limo and the pictures was fine. I also would have liked to see a picture of Raj and Emily at the end.

Agree that it seemed short but 19-20 minutes is the standard length (when I download it from iTunes). Even if you look at Season 1, the episodes were about the same length.

Agree that it seemed short but 19-20 minutes is the standard length (when I download it from iTunes). Even if you look at Season 1, the episodes were about the same length.

If you watch the ep online, or the scens on youtube. It isolates scenes. So it seems to flow better without those commercials. 

True, that's why I get the iTunes versions of my fav episodes (this one is definitely in my top 5)

• Like 1

20-21 Mins is the standard but I think the Episode two weeks ago ( it was two or three weeks ago) was 23 Minutes! pretty long these days 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

If you watch the ep online, or the scens on youtube. It isolates scenes. So it seems to flow better without those commercials.

You may have a point with that. someone commented on the Lenny thread that one of the commercial breaks was 4 minutes.

This episode saved the entire season for me.  It was excellent, and not just because of the ILY.  Everything about it was perfect -- the scenes in the limo were hilarious, Lenny on the roof was awesome, and of course sheldon and amy was what we've been waiting on for so, so long.  Sheldon seeing Amy, the look on his face, the panic attack, and the ILY, in the perfect Sheldon way.  And then the panic attack from Amy was the perfect reaction.  Perfectly Shamy, and I've missed it.

Completely agree. I well admit I have critisized the Shamy over the past couple of years, through the writing. But this was vintage Shamy, back to their best. This sounds like an ep that well finnally give it the edge for that well deserved Emmy. 

• Like 1

Sheldon wanted to be prom king.  AHHH

It's going to be off the hook.............

Edited by notchinc

Is there anything that can restore brain function to approximately 8:22 P.M EST? If so, I need it.

I thought you lost brain function long before then. Only kidding.
  • Like 1

I haven't watched a single episode this season due to college, but I was lucky enough to find the time to locate a TV and tune in for this one. And my god, my babies are growing up so FAST. What a lucky Shamy I am. I cried. This episode was perfect. 12/10. 

A solid B+ from The AV Club: http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/big-bang-theory-prom-equivalency-211547

The central cast is the driving force of the show at this point; they have such strong chemistry, and well-established character traits and patterns, that anytime the storylines branch out to include some of its minor (or pseudo-minor) characters, it only serves to highlight how well Galecki, Cuoco, Parsons, and company understand what makes this show tick. They understand how to convey heart and humor all at once, and how to hit the comedic beats that are unique to Sheldon, Leonard, Amy, or whoever.

• Like 3

I once met Jim Parsons and told him Sheldon was my spirit animal. He replied to me, in character: "Well, that's unfortunate!"  This is so cool!!!!!!! you lucky ^^

loved the episode, yeah it felt short, but was sweet... (even though i never get to like Stuart/mrs Wolowitz 'thing', and i'm kinda bored by now)

meh.. good, the episode had a nice review, but those sites are sooo 'against' the show most of the times... like it's cooler to hate it than love it, lol.  never pay attention to them, but good, good... ^^
Edited by Andy_90's_generation

Heyy, can you post the link for it, would love to read it :)

As soon as it's done I will. I am a perfectionist so it will be a fee day but soon

People are entitled to their opinions but it's obvious Shamy and Lenny are endgame. I don't see how Penny and Sheldon would ever hook up much less have an epic love story.

If there are any Shenny's reading, I am all ears on how Shenny defecates Shamy when it is obviously the other way around

Shamy were great tonight but Lenny were awkward on the roof, them obviously not kissing, when in previous seasons that would be a given, seemed strange.

Best episode of the season so far Love Sheldon and Amy in this episode and Penny and Leonard were awesome I wish that L/P would act like this more often instead of the back and forth teasing insults they do. They did tease each other in this episode but it was more out of love instead of anger. I also loved Bernadette's high pitched squeal