The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rajamon

New Member With User Name Problems

I just joined and when I tried to sign in, it didn't recognize my user name and password. I had the password sent to my email and then found that I had been given a new user name that cannot be changed until I make three posts. I kind of laughed and thought, "this is why I've been a lurker. My computer skills are sorely lacking!" Anyway, hopefully I'll have three posts approved in the next day and will be able to get a user name that I like. I look forward to talking with all of you about our favorite characters. I have to say, I love them all.

Welcome to the forums. :) If you would like, we can change your username on request before the three posts go through. The restriction is part of our spam prevention techniques which limit what new users can do. Send me a private message or just reply to the thread and I can change your username for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That would be great, thanks! I wanted the user name Rajamon. I would send you a pm, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I suppose I'll figure these things out eventually. Thanks again!

Okay, I'm gonna make one more post here so I can hopefully then edit my user name . Then I'll think about joining the fun one the episode thread tonight!

Sorry for the delay. I've changed your username now. You now have your three posts so you have full posting privileges.