The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
karyshamy

The Creepy Costume Evaluation

As it was getting a bit confusing into the TBBT Halloween Challenge topic, I decided to start a new one for this story. 

"The Creepy Costume Exploration" is a one-shot story I wrote for the Halloween Challenge, but I decided to write a sequel to it. So then here we have The Creepy Costume Evaluation. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10790123/1/The-Creepy-Costume-Evaluation

I wrote already two chapters for it, and plan to have a few more, depending on the way this story goes.

I'm also planning another sequel to this one, The amendment negotiation, to be started as soon as this one is finished. (3 is a good number, right?)  :icon_biggrin:

I am a slow writer, so please be patient with me.  :sorry:

I'm also open to ideas, if you have any suggestions just send me a PM or leave a review. Thank you in advance!  :thankyou:

Edited by karyshamy
  • Like 1

As it was getting a bit confusing into the TBBT Halloween Challenge topic, I decided to start a new one for this story.

"The Creepy Costume Exploration" is a one-shot story I wrote for the Halloween Challenge, but I decided to write a sequel to it. So then here we have The Creepy Costume Evaluation. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10790123/1/The-Creepy-Costume-Evaluation

I wrote already two chapters for it, and plan to have a few more, depending on the way this story goes.

I'm also planning another sequel to this one, The amendment negotiation, to be started as soon as this one is finished. (3 is a good number, right?) :icon_biggrin:

I am a slow writer, so please be patient with me. :sorry:

I'm also open to ideas, if you have any suggestions just send me a PM or leave a review. Thank you in advance! :thankyou:

Looking forward to more fan fiction goodness from you!
  • Like 1

Looking forward to more fan fiction goodness from you!

Beside this "trilogy" I have 2 other stories in mind, one which will be probably very long and a shorter one.

But let me finish this and the maturity dilemma first! Two stories at the same time are already too much to deal with. :derisive:

Edited by karyshamy
  • Like 1

I got so involved in my other story that I almost forgot that I had to update this one too!

Here is the next chapter! 

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10790123/4/The-Creepy-Costume-Evaluation

Two more chapters and this story will be finished.

I want to finish the other two stories I have so I can concentrate on the third part of this story!

• Like 1