Tbbt Holiday Challenge Extravaganza!

Hey guys! Here is my story for the holiday challenge!  :icon_biggrin:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10835235/1/The-Hofstadter-Disturbance

It's called The Hofstadter Disturbance, but it's mostly a Shamy story, with bits of Lenny.

This is the first chapter and I have a few more planned.

I hope you like it!

Really finding this interesting and looking forward to more.  Have left a review on FF.  Should this now have a thread of it's own now.  Just a question. :)

• Like 1

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By lucky fortune your brilliant picture is just above so, here goes...... How Sheldon solved Christmas (A pastiche with profuse apologies to the late, great Dr Seuss.) Every whom in the gang

Yay! Holiday thread! I'll do two.....one Grinch inspired, one M-rated (not like me eh?). Did consider M-rated Grinch but I think I've covered the [email protected] a monster thing already, it's old hat

oh come on... gravity is dead easy .... Amy buys him "Gravity"  and at a moment when they are alone, Sheldon whispers in her ear that he would rather look up her skirt... yes, ... our dirty minds all

Posted Images

Really finding this interesting and looking forward to more.  Have left a review on FF.  Should this now have a thread of it's own now.  Just a question. :)

Thank you, ShAmy4eva, I will open its own thread now that I posted chapter 2! 

I have established that mine will also be multiple chapters. I just finished chapter 1 and will hopefully post it in the next day or so.

I need a title and have an end game but it should be fun.

It's up but for some reason I can't get the link on here.

A Christmas to Remember is what it is called.

Edited by kimbee73
  • Like 3

I think I'm going to have to drop out of the challenge, though I have a story started, it's proving to be a little unwieldy at the moment.

If I can think of something else I might still try to bang out a one-shot, but I don't have any other inspiration at the moment.  I think I wrote too many stories too close together and my well has dried up for the moment.  Waiting for the rain... :p

I have established that mine will also be multiple chapters. I just finished chapter 1 and will hopefully post it in the next day or so.

Got your back kimbee73! Here's a link to your story.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10848529/1/A-Christmas-to-Remember

I need to catch up on reading everyone's stories. I try not to do anything Christmasy till after Thanksgiving. But now that it's after Thanksgiving, watch out!

• Like 1

I think I'm going to have to drop out of the challenge, though I have a story started, it's proving to be a little unwieldy at the moment.

If I can think of something else I might still try to bang out a one-shot, but I don't have any other inspiration at the moment. I think I wrote too many stories too close together and my well has dried up for the moment. Waiting for the rain... :p

We appreciate the effort, phantagrae. Writers block happens and you just gotta move on. We eagerly await any stories you are willing to share whenever you get back into the groove.

Hey guys! Here is my story for the holiday challenge! :icon_biggrin:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10835235/1/The-Hofstadter-Disturbance

It's called The Hofstadter Disturbance, but it's mostly a Shamy story, with bits of Lenny.

This is the first chapter and I have a few more planned.

I hope you like it!

karyshamy, this is a nice slice of life of the Hofstadter family. Glad I'm not related, sheesh! Poor Leonard! Eagerly awaiting next chapters!
  • Like 1

Just read this and think that Christmas will indeed be memorable for the Shamy. Can't wait for an update!
  • Like 1

I've started (about 1,000 words so far) and the Shamy are in Geneva at CERN, fa la la la laaa, la la la la! Hey, at least there's some snow!

Madamocho, does my Cooper Coupon cover 'Britishisms' as well as grammar?  What's the American name for Welly boots?  Rubber boots?

Anyway, the scene is more or less set, just need to get them down to business now; ooooooo, let's have a little sexy time inspiration.......mmmmm, it's business time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZcYPEszN8

• Like 3

Madamocho, does my Cooper Coupon cover 'Britishisms' as well as grammar? What's the American name for Welly boots? Rubber boots?

Rubber boots works. It actually tickles me when I see Britishisms when reading fanfiction. I love most British things. I'd be glad to American up your lingo.

Okay, sorry to be all over the place with this, but I think I'm back in again!

The problem I have is that my little story is based on spoilers from the lastest taping report (the Christmas ep that will air on the 11th) and I'm waiting to see if my beta will be willing to spoil herself a little by reading it for me.

I may decide to wait and post it on the 12th, once the episode has aired, so that I won't have to include "SPOILERS" in the author's notes, but I don't want to wait too long, either.

Anyway, it's coming! :)

• Like 4

I'd like to thank all you wonderful writers for giving the rest of us untalented or just too busy people the opportunity to read TBBT holiday magic! Luckily for me.... it's mostly Shamy magic but the other characters are good too  :santa:

hope more stories and more chapters are coming.... 

• Like 2

Okay, sorry to be all over the place with this, but I think I'm back in again!

The problem I have is that my little story is based on spoilers from the lastest taping report (the Christmas ep that will air on the 11th) and I'm waiting to see if my beta will be willing to spoil herself a little by reading it for me.

I may decide to wait and post it on the 12th, once the episode has aired, so that I won't have to include "SPOILERS" in the author's notes, but I don't want to wait too long, either.

Anyway, it's coming! :)

I'm having the same issues with my ideas as well. I have started my second chapter then I wrote something that happens in the next episode and decided to change it. It's hard because it love the idea and I am still debating using the idea just worded differently so no spoilers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk