The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stardustmelody

Laura Spencer

I think she explains Raj's and Emily's relationship perfectly. it seems she's gotten a lot more fans after last night.

• Like 2

Emily is a great character and Laura acts her perfectly.

I'm so happy she joined the cast, last season.

I agree.  She is a great addition to the cast, but do you think she will be made a perfect member of the cast with her name in the opening credits this season?

I agree.  She is a great addition to the cast, but do you think she will be made a perfect member of the cast with her name in the opening credits this season?

Maybe not for this season, but who knows, maybe Laura will be more available for the middle of season 8 and she will become a recurrent character for season 9.

And then she'll be added in the opening credits ;)

Emily is a new character but she's not coming from nowhere, they (the writers) may have thought for a long time about her personality, her work, the things she loves or not ... 

They seemed to want Laura as a real part of the cast, not only as a 1/2 episode per season character.

IMO, she will be in BBT until the end. I really hope so. Because I ADORE Emily, quirks and all :p

Laura just posted on facebook the video of a new interview she just made.
She talks about TBBT and her relationship with Rajesh
And I have to say, she's beautiful AND hilarious :wub:

Edited by Chrystalie
  • Like 2

I wonder if she was supposed to be in the ep filming next week. Or if they're going to deal with mrs. W and pushed back her next appearance. Hmmm

That's what I thought when I read that article. 

I don't think there should be any doubt that Laura fits this show, after this

Okay that was nerdy, her and Kaley must get around great.

From TVLine: http://tvline.com/2015/10/12/big-bang-theory-season-9-laura-spencer-series-regular-emily/

The Big Bang Theory: Laura Spencer Promoted to Series Regular

The Big Bang Theory has promoted Laura Spencer — AKA Emily, lovelorn Koothrappali’s most serious girlfriend to date — to a series regular, TVLine has confirmed.

According to a Big Bang source, Spencer will be a fractional series regular in sitcom’s current ninth season. The status tweak guarantees the actress’ availability on an as-needed basis (i.e. she will not be in every episode).  

Spencer has recurred on the CBS juggernaut since joining the show in Season 7.

the-big-bang-theory-season-9.jpg?w=514&h

Fabulous news for Laura!

• Like 5

A little more about Laura"s promotion from TVLine: http://tvline.com/2015/10/13/stana-katic-castle-season-8-missing-episode-abc/

♦ Laura Spencer’s promotion to series regular on The Big Bang Theory won’t prevent her from popping into Bones occasionally. In fact, look for her squintern, Jessica, to turn up in Episode 6 (airing in November). Teases EP Michael Peterson: “We’re going to see what happens with Jessica and Aubrey. We saw a little bit of a spark last year.”

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 1

i think Laura's so beautiful i just love to watch her tbh :p

and i like Emily's personality and her dark side (mostly haha)

if her promotion doesn't mean taking up screen time from Shamy or Penny, than im happy about it