The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tonstar17

Best Jokes You Know

Posted (edited)

Not a joke in the sense of most of those already posted, but rather an amusing (but true) story.

In the days and weeks after Doctor Johnson wrote his dictionary, he was visited by many people, offering their congratulations and thanks for his wonderful achievement.

He was also visited by a small group of respectable ladies from London, who thanked him for the effort he put into omitting all the unpleasant and inappropriate words from his dictionary.

In response, he thanked the ladies, for the effort they put into searching for them.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

What do you call a sad coffee?
Depresso.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

A woman walks into a library and asked if they had any books about paranoia. The librarian says "They're right behind you!"

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.