The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

810 The Champagne Reflection (November 20)

Your Episode Rating  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

'The Champagne Reflection' - Season 8, Episode 10

Airs Thursday, November 20 at 8/7c on CBS.

Sheldon says a tearful goodbye to "Fun with Flags." Also, Leonard, Howard and Raj look for something significant in a dead professor’s research, and Bernadette is shocked to learn her co-workers' true feelings from Penny.

• Like 3

my Google Translator have a lot of options "bennod, pennod, mhenod, episodau, etc..." weird ...

Went to the taping for this  very episode last Tuesday it was fantastic!!!!  Seeing them all in person.  OMG!!  Jim Parsons!! Omg! Mayim Bialik in the flesh.  Melissa Rauch signed my TBBT program for me and one of the writers did also.  Mark Sweet picked me to come up and sing Soft Kitty.  I got to sing the song solo in front of the entire audience and the TBBT cast and crew!!!  THAT MADE MY LIFE!!   They gave us free candy and pizza too.    So sad though that the very next day after the taping we found out the news about Carol Ann Susi, but other than that the experience was wonderful! 

• Like 4

Just started watching.... OMG

Welcome to Fun with Jim's Guns!!!!

Holy crap

No...seriously

Holy.

Crap.

I am dying before the damn theme even started.

Um.... Hellllo Johnny guns!

Welcome to the Big Bang Gun show...

• Like 9

I thought it was a funny episode, I laughed several times at Raj's lines and Barry of course was funny. I also thought thought Johnny was looking really good!

• Like 4

I thought it was a funny episode, I laughed several times at Raj's lines and Barry of course was funny. I also thought thought Johnny was looking really good!

No kidding about Johnny! Man, Jim is definitely not the only one who's been working out....damn...
  • Like 5

Sheldon and Amy were so good in this episode it's hard to believe that someone so smart can be clueless when it comes to racist things but I guess Sheldon doesn't see things the way we do. I know he is not really that way he just has no clue

• Like 1

No kidding about Johnny! Man, Jim is definitely not the only one who's been working out....damn...

Jim/Sheldon are always adorably sexy to me but I just kept staring at Johnny, lol.

Just started watching.... OMG

Welcome to Fun with Jim's Guns!!!!

Holy crap

No...seriously

Holy.

Crap.

I am dying before the damn theme even started.

Um.... Hellllo Johnny guns!

Welcome to the Big Bang Gun show...

Just to get this out of the way, but Mary Quigley must be having a heck of a time dealing with these two, wardrobe wise.....:)

• Like 1

Just to get this out of the way, but Mary Quigley must be having a heck of a time dealing with these two, wardrobe wise.....:)

"Stop pumping so much iron! I've got to go buy MORE new shirts! Enough, already!" :biggrin:

• Like 3