The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

811 The Clean Room Infiltration (December 11)

Your Episode Ratings  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

The Big Bang Theory You Tube Channel has 5 videos up from this episode:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thebigbangtheory

The open: Victorian Christmas

The shopping scene: Teaching Amy a Lesson

The gift exchange: Taste Like Her Hugs

The guys in the clean room part I: Clean Room Not So Clean Anymore

The guys in the clean room part II: A Christmas Miracle

• Like 1

Wow, lack of laughs (or even chuckles) was amazing. Rankinq down there with Itchy Brain and Speckerman. Obviously the Shamy are over the moon with this but this is supposed to be a comedy not some weird romance.

Its funny how some like you say it was not funny. But prob several ppl say it was funny. Any case I think its unfair and short sighted to rank it with speckerman based on its lvl of funniness. Ppl dont like those epa for reasons that have nothing to do with how funny they were. As it is Speckerman is one of my fav bbt eps, but each to its own.

• Like 1

Bernie was sweet in this episode.  Dare we think she learned from her conversation with Penny and their boss?

Nah!

Its funny how some like you say it was not funny. But prob several ppl say it was funny. Any case I think its unfair and short sighted to rank it with speckerman based on its lvl of funniness. Ppl dont like those epa for reasons that have nothing to do with how funny they were. As it is Speckerman is one of my fav bbt eps, but each to its own.

Yeah, agreeing with Skull, funniness is very subjective.  I thought the BBT episode this season was completely not funny at all, but most people loved it, and that's totally fine (great even) with me.

For the record, while I def loved the sweetness between Shamy in this one, I also thought it was totally hilarious, including scenes without them.  The guys' plot could have been a little funnier overall for me, but there were definitely some good moments (the Slim Jim, singing in the car, etc.).

And as others have noticed, Penny's dress was rockin'.

Edited by BespectacledBrunette
  • Like 1

I enjoyed this episode very much. Shamy moments were very sweet and so well acted - I do not object to romance in comedy at all. I find it as welcome addition. Other than Shamy, I laughed when Bernie had time of her life singing in the car- hilarious. Howard's blue jay story and CPR, Penny's advice to guys and them  happily running away -  very funny. And Penny's dress ...wow she looked smokin' hot. Great episode  :)

Edited by tallin

So, how did Raj get to Cal Tech since  he's "jingling all the way" home with Leonard and Howard?

By Reindeer-sled of course.

• Like 1

So, how did Raj get to Cal Tech since  he's "jingling all the way" home with Leonard and Howard?

This was a small plot hole that me and others noticed at the taping. It doesn't make any sense to me because I would think Raj had driven to Amy's apartment with his dad. Then he would have driven his car to the university to help Leonard and Howard.

It would be funny if Raj forgot his car at the university and then later that night he gets ready to leave and realizes he is the idiot who left his car at the University. Or campus security discovers the bird in the clean room and poor Raj is the only one with his car in the parking lot and they think it was him. haha

• Like 4

I think Raj just left his car at the University  Maybe Howard and Bernadette drove him back to Cal Tech after the party to pick up his car

• Like 1

For Lenny fans, obviously

Lenny fans = big bang theory fans. So technically chrismo is right ;). For instance I find Shamy to be stagnent and stilted. And Lenny more interesting. But as a fan of the show I still appreciate them, like I said each to its own.

Ummm, did anyone notice that the ceiling tiles in the "clean room" were standard office grade and not what you'd expect for that application. Those puppies drop dust. A major fail that should be called out. Hehehe.

• Like 2

Lenny fans = big bang theory fans. So technically chrismo is right ;). For instance I find Shamy to be stagnent and stilted. And Lenny more interesting. But as a fan of the show I still appreciate them, like I said each to its own.

Welllll its all about opinions of course and on this occasion I don't agree

Ummm, did anyone notice that the ceiling tiles in the "clean room" were standard office grade and not what you'd expect for that application. Those puppies drop dust. A major fail that should be called out. Hehehe.

It's ruined the entire episode for me, I can tell you that.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Welllll its all about opinions of course and on this occasion I don't agree

It's Chrismo, he just enjoys to dig people  ;) This picture shows great detail of Penny's dress - really beautiful.