The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kirsten Wohlt

Imdb Leak

*SPOILER ALERT*

Did anyone else check out the Big Bang Theory page on IMDB in the past few days?  I got on 2 or 3 days ago to get the screening schedule, and it showed 2 episodes to air on Dec 11th.  One of them said that Bernadette comes across some evidence that suggests Amy and Howard have the same father, and the other said that Sheldon proposes to Amy!!!!  I was so excited!!!  But when I saw the episode today, it wasn't either of those scenarios, and only one episode aired.  Thinking that maybe IMDB inadvertently released episode synopses for season final episodes?  Any thoughts?  Anyone else see this?! :)

Imdb.com not a good information source for BBT.

IMHO, IMDb isn't a good information source for anything that's coming up in the future, particularly since it's a fan-edited database. It's easy to insert rumor, innuendo, and outright false information there about things-that-are-yet-to-be (whereas it's a little harder to do so for things that have already been shown, since there will be people who will often catch and correct such misinformation). When it comes to IMDb and info on things-that-are-yet-to-be, the best thing to do is to take such info with a grain of salt the size of the planet Jupiter. ;)

• Like 1

IMDB is NOT a place to go for "spoilers" since people either are just trying to mix things up and mislead people or else they're horribly misinformed by someone else spouting nonsense.

IMO, the best place to go for true spoilers is here. :p

• Like 1

There was a summary for a few weeks that said something about Leonard and Penny arguing over the wedding preperations and Sheldon getting caught in the middle...It's gone now,I guess they just assumed that would happen eventually

There was a summary for a few weeks that said something about Leonard and Penny arguing over the wedding preperations and Sheldon getting caught in the middle...It's gone now,I guess they just assumed that would happen eventually

Or more likely, someone's just trying to pretend they have spoilers when they don't--maybe for the attention, maybe to see if they can get people all stirred up, maybe they're idiots.

Sheldon Proposes to Amy?

We all know thats going to happen at some point ;)

tumblr_inline_ne06lcDlMY1s8wp3s.gif

• Like 3

Sheldon Proposes to Amy?

We all know thats going to happen at some point ;)

tumblr_inline_ne06lcDlMY1s8wp3s.gif

Maybe anything can happen from now and then. So don't get to cosy, tptb may for whatever reason decide to pull the plug on Shamy. It can happen just saying. They could break up L/P too.

Yes... ok Skull ;)

How many saw the breakup coming prior to The Wheaton Recurrence?

Bring it on. Trouble for shamy, lenny, whatever. I know there will be happy endings and I love me some angst.

• Like 3

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

*SPOILER ALERT*

Did anyone else check out the Big Bang Theory page on IMDB in the past few days?  I got on 2 or 3 days ago to get the screening schedule, and it showed 2 episodes to air on Dec 11th.  One of them said that Bernadette comes across some evidence that suggests Amy and Howard have the same father, and the other said that Sheldon proposes to Amy!!!!  I was so excited!!!  But when I saw the episode today, it wasn't either of those scenarios, and only one episode aired.  Thinking that maybe IMDB inadvertently released episode synopses for season final episodes?  Any thoughts?  Anyone else see this?! :)

The writers have already stated that most of the ideas, and moments, like ILY, were never really intended for the episode, and that they start with a clean slate every week. Though, those episode ideas would be cute! (Esp. Shelly proposing to Amy!)

• Like 1