The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
notchinc

Offscreen Shamy Moments

8.11  Christmas tree shopping,  "There was mistletoe, and she kissed me in public! We were like the stars of a Tijuana sex show!"

This is fun, I need to go look for some more.

• Like 8

8.9 They go grocery shopping together, as evidenced by the "this is just like the guy at the grocery store with the goitre" conversation.

• Like 7

8.03  They took the relationship inventory.  They also had a "committee meeting" to decide where to go on their date(s): "At our committee meeting, Amy made a motion for a picnic in a park, but I tacked so many amendments on that thing it sank like a lead balloon."  I like to think the latter is a weekly thing for them. :)

There is also the implied meeting and/or Relationship Agreement revision prior to 7.19 regarding kissing on date night.  In my headcanon that was all Sheldon's idea. :)

• Like 7

8.03  They took the relationship inventory.  They also had a "committee meeting" to decide where to go on their date(s): "At our committee meeting, Amy made a motion for a picnic in a park, but I tacked so many amendments on that thing it sank like a lead balloon."  I like to think the latter is a weekly thing for them. :)

There is also the implied meeting and/or Relationship Agreement revision prior to 7.19 regarding kissing on date night.  In my headcanon that was all Sheldon's idea. :)

Some may not like the kiss in 7.19, but it's my favorite kiss for them (sadly, we only have 4 kisses on screen). He seemed to enjoy kissing her so much, and they talked during the kiss (oh my, the exchange of saliva lol). 

• Like 8

Some may not like the kiss in 7.19, but it's my favorite kiss for them (sadly, we only have 4 kisses on screen). He seemed to enjoy kissing her so much, and they talked during the kiss (oh my, the exchange of saliva lol). 

It's my favorite too. :)  I love how he's so confident about pulling her to him and is so smiley the whole time.

• Like 7

It's my favorite too. :) I love how he's so confident about pulling her to him and is so smiley the whole time.

One of my favorites as well.

post-17442-141877525959_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5x18: "Boyfriend-Girlfriend Singalong Night" is implied to be a regular occurrence. 

7x11: How exactly did Amy get one of Sheldon's shirts for 'Rice Sheldon'? :p

8x11: They watch old French movies together (or Amy watches the movie and Sheldon watches Amy...) and listen to harp music together

Another personal favorite:

6x06: "I once looked in Sheldon’s underwear drawer. He yelled at me. But now I know what it looks like and he can never take that away."

I wonder about the shirt too! I think Sheldon would have known if one of his shirt was missing. I think Sheldon was the one who gave it to her. 

I'm still not over the fact that he watched her not the movies lol, and he watched her hands while listening to harp music. I'm wondering besides her eyes and her hands, what other parts of her body he has been watching? (he once said her lips looked too slippery lol) 

and that line about his underwear, what were they doing in his bedroom? was she helping him reorganize his room?

Edited by Jiab
  • Like 5

I wonder about the shirt too! I think Sheldon would have known if one of his shirt was missing. I think Sheldon was the one who gave it to her. 

I'm still not over the fact that he watched her not the movies lol, and he watched her hands while listening to harp music. I'm wondering besides her eyes and her hands, what other parts of her body he has been watching? (he once said her lips looked too slippery lol) 

and that line about his underwear, what were they doing in his bedroom? was she helping him reorganize his room?

I feel like he gave her the shirt, too.  Or at least knows she has it and hasn't made her return it.

As for the underwear, for some reason I've always assumed that had something to do with laundry night.  Her helping him put away his normal clothes and 'accidentally' happening across his unmentionables. :p

Edited by BespectacledBrunette
  • Like 6

As for the body parts he's been checking out, there was the episode where Howard and Bernadette were talking about going to City Hall to get married, and Amy stood up, announcing her upset over that while Sheldon was clearly checking out her butt.  ;)  Well all know he's a butt man anyway, so I guess that's just another piece of evidence.  :biggrin:

• Like 8

As for the body parts he's been checking out, there was the episode where Howard and Bernadette were talking about going to City Hall to get married, and Amy stood up, announcing her upset over that while Sheldon was clearly checking out her butt.  ;)  Well all know he's a butt man anyway, so I guess that's just another piece of evidence.  :biggrin:

I think there was a 'My eyes are up here!' moment at the end of Raiders when Amy tells him 'That's not how we're going to do it.'

• Like 4

and all the date night kisses they have been having this season.... i wonder how far they have progressed in that area........... hmmmm.....

checking the mole on his back... he had to take his shirts off or at least lift them almost above his head

and how much DID he see of her when he gave her a bath when she was sick.... 

and since when has Amy started talking to his family...

so many things that we will never get answers to ( unless we read fan fiction ;)  )

I love fill-in-the-blanks stories and it's kind of fun with Sheldon and Amy.  So, I've written ones for the night after the train kiss (which involves Sheldon putting kissing in the RelAg) and one for the mistletoe kiss, and one for Sheldon's train journey (which, in my story, includes lots of phone calls to Amy), as well as one for after the prom (Sheldon only) and one for Sheldon on the bus on his way to Amy's with his bongos.

And back when Sheldon had that line about "hugging, even on hot days", it was misheard as "even on non-hug days", so I wrote a story about how Sheldon might have incorporated hugging into the RelAg. :p

Anyway, sorry for tooting my own horn, but those missing scenes are the best jumping off points.  You have the premise set up and the conclusion, to some degree.  You just have to figure how they might get from point A to point B.  :)

• Like 7

Off Screen moments....I want to see Amy teaching him to drive. Obviously that happened.

"But why are both pedals operated by the same foot?  I have two feet.  Why can't I use one for each?" :p

• Like 4

"But why are both pedals operated by the same foot? I have two feet. Why can't I use one for each?" :p

Yep I can hear him saying that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amy had a bad hair day. In 8.04, in a moment of candor, while playing Scrabble, Sheldon told Amy her hair looked like a duck caught in an oil spill, which caused her to storm off.

Amy ate a banana horizontally in 8.13 because that is how her Mom taught her that nice girls do it, which irritated Sheldon.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 4

Also, apparently they've talked about bathing preferences or something, because Amy knew a tub with clawed feet makes Sheldon feel like he is bathing in a monster. Perhaps it was during a viewing of Little House.

I was eyeing the tub at in the Troll tag scene to see if the writers left off the clawed feet. It seems they did.

• Like 5

Now we know Amy tried to help Sheldon with String Theory, and he brushed it off because he feels biologists can barely do basic math. It was nice for Sheldon to acknowledge his candor.

Also, it seems the human experimentation started in Herb Garden has become a hobby the two enjoy engaging in regularly.

• Like 4

1. Leonard has seen ShAmy kiss.

2. Sheldon gave Amy a Mushroom log for VD.

• Like 2