3.12 Sheldon and Martha

Hey guys, I was wondering what you guys think will happen with Sheldon and Martha in the next episode of TBBT (3.12). I know for sure Raj gets Abby, but Martha is stuck with Sheldon. I personally would love it if Sheldon got Martha, it's my dream for him to have a girlfriend (let a lone the fact that Martha looks like me).

So what's your opinion? What's your theory?

I also want more spoilers for the episode, so please share them (I only want Sheldon spoilers).

well after Read the Episode 14th's spoiler I'm afraid that Martha and Aby only would be one episode, but if you ask me I can imagine Sheldon with two possible girls:

First One: Leonard's Sister why? we know she is a succesfull scientist, I can bet she has her mom's personality so maybe they would be a good couple.

Second One: A geeky girl from India whose father has a Train company, why? in two episode we see that he likes the Inidan girls

well after Read the Episode 14th's spoiler I'm afraid that Martha and Aby only would be one episode, but if you ask me I can imagine Sheldon with two possible girls:

First One: Leonard's Sister why? we know she is a succesfull scientist, I can bet she has her mom's personality so maybe they would be a good couple.

Second One: A geeky girl from India whose father has a Train company, why? in two episode we see that he likes the Inidan girls

I think Leonard's sister is a good idea. If only we could contact the writers.....

Well, I´d say, we have to wait, what the writers have in mind..:) Just wait and see...I just recently read something on the net, that it may happen, but that it will take a long,long time for it to happen to Sheldon...