TheoreticalPhysicist

Favorite Quote From The Show?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

There are a lot of golden lines that tickle my funny bone.

I'm up to Season 8 Episode 8 and the one that had me in uproarious laughter was the line uttered by Bernadette in defense of Howard stating

"Go have relationships with your own mother and cousin, this is his turf!"

What's yours?

Stewie99 likes this

Posted

I have two favourite quotes. The first is from The Focus Attenuation, when Sheldon and the guys are discussing Back To The Future II:

SHELDON: 'Therefore, the timeline in which 1955 Biff gets the almanac is also the timeline in which 1955 Biff never gets the almanac. And not just never gets, never have, never hasn't, never had have hasn't.'

The other is from a conversion between Raj and Howard in The 43 Peculiarity.

RAJ: Hang on a minute... 43 is the number of calories in half a pot of low-fat yoghurt!
HOWARD: How do you know that?
RAJ: Hey... not all of us can eat what we want and still stay slim.

shamour likes this

Posted

I like Raj's line

Raj: Heres what I wonder about zombies. What happens if they can't get any human flesh to eat? They can't survive to death they're already dead

haha

And Penny's "What's the jist physicist?"

Posted

I love this one (from the Weekend Vortex), especially Leonard's line:-

Raj: Here you go. I’ve got everything we’ll need for the big game. Low fat turkey jerky, low-carb beer, 100-calorie snack packs.

Leonard: You pick up a Y chromosome while you were there? You might be short one.

Posted

S4, Ep 5, The Desperation Emanation:- "It's time for me to make love to your daughter's vagina."

Leaves me helpless, every time I see this episode, without fail.

sdffcx likes this

Posted

S4, Ep 5, The Desperation Emanation:- "It's time for me to make love to your daughter's vagina."

Leaves me helpless, every time I see this episode, without fail.

Lol felt so sorry for Amy's mother. This is your future son-in law good luck and good night. 

Posted

There are so many great quotes... I like this here for example:

7x16, Sheldon: "You’ve opened my eyes to the truth. Amy has made me a more affectionate, open-minded person. And that stops now."

or 6x14, Leonard: "That is Sheldon’s “I’m unhappy and about to destroy the planet” music. Come on, let’s just go to your place."

Penny: "Well, wait, if he’s unhappy,shouldn’t we talk to him?"

Leonard: "Shouldn’t we talk to him? Have you learned nothing in six years?"

and at the end of this episode: Kripke: "You guys ever use any toys?"

Sheldon: "Toys? I do have a model rocket next to my bed."

Kripke: "A wocket? You’we a fweak! I wove it!"

Posted

I've always thought this one from Sheldon was brilliant - "Okay, look, I think that you have as much of a chance of having a sexual relationship with Penny as the Hubble Telescope does of discovering at the centre of every black hole is a little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker. " Fuzzy Boots S1e3.

3ku11 likes this

Posted

Another one:

Leonard:Oh screw the relationship agreement!!!

Sheldon: No you don't screw the relationship agreement, the relationship agreement screws you!!!

LOL. Just Leonard in his angst. I always found it so hilarous about this show, how Leonard puts up with this tyrant lol. Sheldon was so true when he said the RA screws Leonard. In every facet. 

meka3000 likes this

Posted

Throwin' it back to the pilot for one of my all-time favorites, Sheldon to Leonard:

"I don't know what your odds are in the world as a whole, but as far as the population of this car goes, you're a veritable Mack Daddy."

I love the prescience of it, I love his delivery, and I love that Johnny and Kaley both laugh afterward making me think it's a blooper that they just left in.

Posted

Just one thing 3ku11.

It's not the Relationship Agreement between Sheldon and Leonard. It's the Roommate Agreement.

The Relationship Agreement is between Sheldon and Amy.

Posted

Just one thing 3ku11.

It's not the Relationship Agreement between Sheldon and Leonard. It's the Roommate Agreement.

The Relationship Agreement is between Sheldon and Amy.

Oh yes my bad. What's the difference tho really lol.

Throwin' it back to the pilot for one of my all-time favorites, Sheldon to Leonard:

"I don't know what your odds are in the world as a whole, but as far as the population of this car goes, you're a veritable Mack Daddy."

I love the prescience of it, I love his delivery, and I love that Johnny and Kaley both laugh afterward making me think it's a blooper that they just left in.

One of all time fav quotes from any show. Writers saying Leonard's the only one for Penny out of all the guys. The pilot really is charming.

Posted

I hope some is, cause  Sheldon kissing Leonard is something I don't want to see...like AT ALL ! :icon_biggrin: 

Posted

I hope some is, cause  Sheldon kissing Leonard is something I don't want to see...like AT ALL ! :icon_biggrin:

Haha yeah ew. I meant Sheldon is a tyrant in both agreements. And Leonard and Sheldon do have a form of relationship being room mates. 

Posted (edited)

Haha yeah ew. I meant Sheldon is a tyrant in both agreements. And Leonard and Sheldon do have a form of relationship being room mates. 

I know, I just don't know how to be serious most of the time  :icon_cheesygrin:  to stay on topic I will throw in some of mine too

Penny: So, what do you guys do for fun around here?

Sheldon: Well, today we tried masturbating for money.

Mary Cooper: You know, you two make a cute couple.

Leonard: No, no we're not, we're not a couple, we're single, two singles, like those individually wrapped slices of cheese that are friends.

Sheldon: You've spent time with Amy, can you think of anything she's fond of that has a bunch of flaws she hasn't noticed?

Leonard: ... I got to go.

Sheldon: Why are you crying?

Penny: Because I'm stupid!

Sheldon:  that's no reason to cry; one cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid and it makes me sad.

Edited by tallin
sdffcx, phantagrae, shamour and 1 other like this

Posted

"DUMBASS", because Leslie says it so well and because she says it to Sheldon.  He truly is a dumbass.

mjc45 and 3ku11 like this

Posted

I've said it before and I will say it again

Isolation permutation

The whole bobcat conversation has me cracking up

Posted

Well, the Relationship Agreement covers Date Nights, hand holding, kissing, etc.

Not sure Leonard would be into much of that.

Posted

Another two that come to mind, both from the The Desperation Emanation:-

Leonard Hofstadter: Alright, well let me see if I can explain your situation using physics. What would you be if you were attached to another object, by an incline plane, wrapped helically around an axis?

Sheldon Cooper: Screwed.

Leonard Hofstadter: There you go.

AND

Amy Farrah Fowler: I believe a misunderstanding may have occurred when I asked you to meet my mother.

Sheldon Cooper: No misunderstanding. I've learned what that request actually means, and I don't want to be joined to another object, by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis.

Amy Farrah Fowler: In what way are you screwed?
shamour and Itwasdestined like this