The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GuidedVoice

Kaley Cuoco as Super Villain

mmmm well it's a good Idea but I imagine her as Sue Storm, I think she will be better , however I think any comic character she play in real life , the producers can use it in the show ...I mean Penny can ask to the guys information about the character or she can read the from their comic-book collection

Hmm...I do like her voice, her hair looks good when blond, her body is in shape, she's funny, this is a run-on sentence.

I guess she would do good, but I would want to see it to believe it.

Her body is a bit too mature for Harley, imo. I've always pictured her as much more athletic in build (much like Summer).

I read in the Batman Arkham Asylum game that Harley is already a Doctor working there and treating the Joker leading to fell in love with him, so she has to be of some age and Kaley Cuoco she is waay too young and beautiful to have her face painted to play Harley, IMO.

Mature isn't a good description. Perhaps "developed" hehe. Especially with the kinda acrobatic stuff Harley is depicted doing.

Although I've always thought her more on the young side, as well. Late 20s at the oldest.

Well, super villian or heroine I think she can do it very well, after all she had already played an action character in charmed, and another fantastic four movie would be cool! better Kaley Cuoco in her natural green eyes than Jessica Alba in her contacts, I do like Jessica Alba but she went through a lot to look like Sue Storm where Kaley wouldn't have to.