My Theory On How The Show Will End

I think overall the finale should be the dispersal of the group. They would all be married and planning to move away to start new lives. They would have a farewell party in 4a and reminisce on everything thats happened over the past 10 years. The ending would be Sheldon, Penny, and Leonard cleaning out their apartments and then saying goodbye to each other. 

Yeah not sure about. With Friends they all had different careers and lifes. Where as because of the guys jobs I kinda think they well all be involved in each others lifes. Because of the dynamics I can't see the group dispersing. But that's just me. I think they always be a part of each others lifes.

• Like 1

I think overall the finale should be the dispersal of the group. They would all be married and planning to move away to start new lives. They would have a farewell party in 4a and reminisce on everything thats happened over the past 10 years. The ending would be Sheldon, Penny, and Leonard cleaning out their apartments and then saying goodbye to each other.

I don't like this.

It sounds kinda sad in my opinion, after everything they have been through.

I don't understand why people think that the perfect ending for characters that were hanging out and making us laugh, together, for years, would be to move away and reduce contacts between each other.

• Like 3

Penny and Leonard will end up having a baby and calling it "Sheldon" and a daughter that Leonard affectionately names "Penny" after commenting on how beautiful she looks. While Howard and Bernadette have baby that is the spitting image of Howard and one that looks suspiciously like Leonard(which leads to amusing dialogue between the two). Raj and Emily will only have one child due to a fertility problem that Emily has, it will be a boy named "Rajjesh". There will be a time skip to their college years where they all end up at Caltech (with the exception of young penny) with the respective fields of their older counterparts. One day they take a trip to what used to be the cheesecake factory, now called "The Pancake Factory" where they meet the young Penny who is working their as a waitress. The young Leonard and Penny exchange glances to which Sheldon replies "Did you know Georges Lemaître first noted in 1927 that an expanding universe might be traced back in time to an originating single point?" to which the new Howard retorts "The universe isn't the only thing expanding right now and it's not a single point either. If you catch my drift." They continue talking while the camera zooms out and the screen fades to black. The credits roll with the entire theme by Barenaked Ladies playing. At the end, there is a shot of earth in space and it slowly expands a bit more.

Why isn't anyone original enough to come up with new names for their children in this theory??? haha

• Like 1

As Sheldon and Amy's relationship began with their planning to give birth to Homo Novus, it seems fitting that we see the fruition of this goal in the finale (particularly if we expect Leonard's "smart and beautiful" babies are going to make an appearance). I can imagine many hilarious episodes of "expectant father" Sheldon before the Homo Novus is actually born.