Shamy Engagement & Wedding - How Do You See, Envision It?

Guest Loyal to SPQR and Shamy

Amy has gotten to the point where she understands big things in their relationship have to be initiated, or at least approved ahead of time, by Sheldon. In the end, Sheldon has to be the one to propose because that's the only way Amy will know he is ready to take that step forward.

As for the proposal itself, it wouldn't surprise me if Sheldon tries to do it the way social convention suggests it be done (flowers, dinner, diamond ring, on one knee). However, it'll frustrate him and he'll either mess it up complete or just give up and go with his own method. I'm thinking something that involves science fiction references, meaningful eye contact with Amy, and maybe a confession about how he doesn't really understand the social conventions associated with proposing, but he has a some neatly stacked carbon atoms for her anyway.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

As for the proposal itself, I'm thinking .... maybe a confession about how he doesn't really understand the social conventions associated with proposing, but he has a some neatly stacked carbon atoms for her anyway.

I crack up everytime I go back and read this line. I love your imagination. This would be sooooo Sheldon!

• Like 1

In regards to my post above, even if it is exactly how I feel regarding Shamy's engagement and wedding, I would like to apologize because there was absolutely no need for me to come and say so in this (or any other) thread. Sorry, Shamies. ( A bit disgruntled Lenny shipper)