Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tripper

813 The Anxiety Optimization (January 29)

Your Episode Rating   70 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

79 posts in this topic

Posted

'The Anxiety Optimization' - Season 8, Episode 13 

Airs Thursday, January 29 at 8/7c on CBS.

In the hopes of achieving a scientific breakthrough, Sheldon invites his friends to challenge him. Meanwhile, Wolowitz invents an embarrassing game about Raj.

Posted (edited)

Not till the 29th :(

They must think the delay will improve everyone's productivity by giving us anxiety. :dontknow:

Edited by djsurrey

Posted

Cant wait

Posted (edited)

A colleague of mine has a Sheldon Cooper figurine that opens up to reveal a flash drive.  You know, just in case "you forgot your flash drive, you forgot your flash drive, you forgot your flash drive".

Also, this seems like it's going to be a very funny episode.  (In case I'm accused of being off-topic.)

Edited by tmp

Posted

A colleague of mine has a Sheldon Cooper figurine that opens up to reveal a flash drive.  You know, just in case "you forgot your flash drive, you forgot your flash drive, you forgot your flash drive".

Also, this seems like it's going to be a very funny episode.  (In case I'm accused of being off-topic.)

I have a Sheldon Cooper flash drive!  I got it at Radio Shack about a year ago or so.  I was actually planning to put all my TBBT fic on it. :)

tmp likes this

Posted

I enjoyed the soft kitty.

Posted

I laughed a lot during this one! I really enjoyed it, the whole episode!

Posted

Loved it from beginning to end and Emily or Cinnamon needs to return as a running gag, lmao!!!

Stewie99 and Irene like this

Posted

The saving grace of the show was Emily or Cinnamon. Sheldon having career issues. boring and overdone. Lenny taking care of Sheldon at the end. Overdone. Lenny singing Soft Kitty. Just creepy. There was a few funny moments but not enough to make up for a tired topic. And people complain about Shenny moments. LOL

Stewie99, 5Mississippis and mjc45 like this

Posted

The saving grace of the show was Emily or Cinnamon. Sheldon having career issues. boring and overdone. Lenny taking care of Sheldon at the end. Overdone. Lenny singing Soft Kitty. Just creepy. There was a few funny moments but not enough to make up for a tired topic. And people complain about Shenny moments. LOL

Do you even like this show?

Posted

Tweet from Bill Prady

I don’t believe the reference was showrunner and head writer @SteveMolaro’s attempt to get the attention @taylorswift13 — but you never know

People are tagging Taylor Swift and TBBT all over Twitter...:)

I wonder if she will comment?

Posted

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of furrrr. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, pur pur purrrrr.

All better?

BlackWhiteRose likes this

Posted

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of furrrr. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, pur pur purrrrr.

All better?

i'd rather have you sing it thsn Lenny. the babysitting service is getting old.

Do you even like this show?

i voted okay. I didn't vote very bad.
5Mississippis and denajeanx like this

Posted

Loved it from beginning to end and Emily or Cinnamon needs to return as a running gag, lmao!!!

I agree Emily or Cinnamon should be done again, I think that was the funniest part of the show.