• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mark Ruffalo won for The Normal Heart!

I'm not mad they lost. I could swallow them losing to another comedy only they didn't lose to a comedy cause OITNB is not and never has been a comedy, so yeah...I'm f'ing annoyed.

Melissa's dress from the TVLine Photo Gallery:  http://tvline.com/gallery/sag-awards-red-carpet-photos-2015/#!17/melissa-rauch-sag-awards-2015/  

Posted Images

It starts at 2am for me. I just finished my exams a few days ago, so staying up till like 5am definitely isn't a problem  :laugh: 

Can't wait to see what the girls are wearing. And Mayim will hopefully make me forget last year, lol

Mellisa looks hot! WOOOO. haha, showing some clevarge their. OITNB wan? Sorry that is setting a bad precedence. They should be awarding pure comedies. That is Big Bang and Modern Family. But of course OITNB is groundbreaking and trendy. Pure Comedies don't seem to matter anymore. BBT is just a old fashioned, multi camera sitcom. Apparently good enough to watch, but not good enough to win any awards. And tbh I think in terms of the girls Kaley deserves a win before anyone else, been their since day one. She always gets overlooked, she is so consistently good anyway.

Edited by 3ku11