Sag Awards 2015

rachelshamyfan

Yeah, I saw him, he's at the table.

My daughter loves OITNB, but she said it being in a comedy category, would be like Law and Order in the comedy category, because of the snarky comments by Lenny and Jack.

• Like 3

Damn Kunals Wife WOOO. Its ironical how they show up every single year and don't win a single damn thing. Ah well. The industry don't realize they are setting a bad precedence, and making a mockery of the comedy category. Hey why don't we submit Two Broke Girls in the best Drama Category next year.

Stumbled across pix of Simon and his wife in the background.

Too bad the show went home minus awards.

(Sorry, I can't figure the heck out how to get the full size pix in the posts!)

post-10249-0-34570200-1422245388_thumb.j

Edited by bhreg

You know what's going on here. Shows like OITNB which is drama/comedy. Have found a loophole, their is a ton of competition in the Drama Category. But they know Drama and Comedy is an edge that appeals voters. So basically multi camera sitcoms like Big Bang, heck even MF well continue to get screwed. Its remarkable MF wan their 5 Emmys in a row up to now. So it is setting a bad precedence. Once shows that fuse Drama and Comedy realize this. Well it well continue, now the precedence has been set. Broadcast Network shows don't have a shot in hell tbh (cabel seems to dominated the awards). Especially with he age of digital streaming, I shudder to think what the landscape well look like in 5 years when BBT is long done. Won't change to the actors, writers e.t.c. Stand up. I mean heck why not submit The Walking Dead for best comedy, it has a few laughs in it. While your at it lets submit NCIS, heck throw Two Broke Girls in for Best Drama while your at it. Yes I am being deliberately obtuse lol.

Edited by 3ku11