The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Galaxia

Hello From Germany

Hi, 

I'm from Germany. I apologize for my bad English ... I try to brush up my language skills with fanfics.

I'm a Shamy fan so I like the story "Treading Water" and hope for more ... :shy: Now I'm waiting for the taping report like all others and try to kill the time with stories and music. My favourite song is currently "The glory of love" song in the "Guess who's coming to dinner?" version. I'm dreaming of a final musical numer where all singing a part of that song. Crazy, I know? :icon_redface:

lg 

Galaxia

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Galaxia, I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums.     Please take a look at our main site.  Again, welcome.  

• Like 1

Hey Galaxia! :) I'm from Germany too and i'm waiting the whole night here for the taping Report! :D I was a silent Reader here, since more than a year! :) sounds a bit creepy LOL :D Anyway I'm a Shamy shipper. hardcore. Since 2011. Neverending lovestory! :D

And i was too shy, to write something here, cause my english isn't perfect, although my family lives in the United States! 

However i love the forum here! and thank you Galaxia, you gave me the confidence to write something here! :) WITH my bad english hahahah :D

Welcome! :)

Thank you to all! 

@Zazzy_Shamy Shamy In the beginning I've watched the show in german ...  but I was too curious. But I watch the daily rerun and the latest episode on Mondays. I think the dubbing is well done (the laughing track is discussible)  :shy: This night was a fail, the writers gave us a quite questionable episode.  :icon_neutral:

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, Galaxia. I hope you enjoy being a member of the community. :)

• Like 1

Thank you to all! 

@Zazzy_Shamy Shamy In the beginning I've watched the show in german ...  but I was too curious. But I watch the daily rerun and the latest episode on Mondays. I think the dubbing is well done (the laughing track is discussible)  :shy: This night was a fail, the writers gave us a quite questionable episode.  :icon_neutral:

Yes! i don't like the german synchro, Sheldon has such a high voice in german, i think. The laughing track is such a mess :D i'd prefer to watch it in english :D but thumbs up for "Prosieben" they send the Season 8 as soon as possible! :) 

I really thought the same with the Night, but after i read the Taping Report now, i think The Episode is okay, so I can deal with it :) 

Soon, we'll get our " OMG ASDFGHKL" Episode with Shamy, i know it :) And it's not a setback :)

It's nice to see someone who's german AND Shamyfan! :D I've really thought i would be the only german Shamyshipper, cause the fandom isn't the same here, so thank god for the internet! :D

• Like 1

Yes! i don't like the german synchro, Sheldon has such a high voice in german, i think. The laughing track is such a mess :D i'd prefer to watch it in english :D but thumbs up for "Prosieben" they send the Season 8 as soon as possible! :)

Don't be so hard ... yes, Sheldons german voice sounds higher but I'm used to this. If you wanna laugh ... watch "Big Bang Theory - Multi Language" on youtube. Trust me, we've luck with our dubbing. By the way, the latest episode was great, great, great.  :icon_razz:

• Like 1

Hi from me too:-) I'm also from Germany, but I generally don't like TV. So I've never watched the show in German, only on DVD in English, and I watch all the pieces of season 8 on youtube I can find... and of course the taping reports here. So nice to meet you, and I hope you'll have fun here!

• Like 2

Hallo und wilkommen (that's the only thing I know in German lol - I'm French so not far ;))

I stopped watching TV something like 6 years ago so I'm unfamiliar with most of what kind of shows are aired here (except when I'm watching things thanks to YouTube of course).
Glad you joined us, there's a big Shamy fandom on this forum, and even if at first, you feel you're not ready to write long posts in English and stuff like that, you don't have to, just take your time ;)

But well, being here helps a lot to improve the language (even if it's always difficult to correct our own grammatical mistakes for eg).

Again, welcome :)

• Like 1

Welcome Galaxia, I'm from Germany, too. =)

I also don't like watching TV, so I wait for the BlueRay or Am...zon to watch the TBBT in English. I've seen it in German on TV, but I don't like it, the translation is sometimes so confusing and not funny at all and I love how Howard can change his voice, you don't notice is that much in German.

Have fun in the forum. =)