Who's your fave singer (or band)!

cytavares

For me it's Elton John hands down. Billy Joel is my automatic number 2, but after that my tastes shift constantly. It's rather amusing, though, that the two aforementioned artists belong to the generation of my grandparents. Oh well! :p

My other favorite artists/bands include: Muse, Mika, Five For Fighting, Linkin Park, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, amongst other random things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I like Ra the rugged man. Lol, hes a rapper.

Also my favourate video on You-tube is called 'My Uncle" by Ill Bill

There both hip hop....

Other than that CCR., John Fogerty . Bon Jovi!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey guys.....

my all time most favorite singers are.....

Jay Sean

Akon

both are the best.... i love the both

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm a huge Iron Maiden fan.

I always liked Axl Rose's unique voice and singing style.

Eminem has just announced a one show date here in Australia... I would love to go but we get too many [email protected]#kwit Shady gangsta wannabees in the crowd. I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable >< sigh

Who isn't?

I saw Iron Maiden live in Croatia in 2008 and it was brutal!

I like Wrathchild and Dance of death.

The trooper,Hallowed be thy name,fear of the dark etc. are great but i would sound poser if i mentioned them.

I'm a huge Iron Maiden fan.

I always liked Axl Rose's unique voice and singing style.

Eminem has just announced a one show date here in Australia... I would love to go but we get too many [email protected]#kwit Shady gangsta wannabees in the crowd. I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable >< sigh

I have seen TOOL 5 Times in Concert. I have seen EMINEM 3 Times in Concert in Detroit. So basically thats where Eminem was raised the majority of his life so you of course get some of the gangsta wannabes but Em does put on a good show. Especially for a rap concert. I mean rap concerts can be pretty bad. But Eminem puts on a great one and has a live band behind him.

I've committed myself to Roger Water's The Wall in 2012.

@Alien: I love Fear Of The Dark.

Have only seen Maiden twice.. 1992 Fear Of The Dark tour and their 2011 Final Frontier tour. I missed Somewhere Back In Time as I was watching The Police play on the same night.

• 4 months later...

Saw Maiden a couple of times as I am a rock chick :) They were pretty good!

Saw too many cool bands live during my 20/30's

But my fav singers are Steve Perry & John Farnham! Sadly never saw Perry perform with Journey here in Europe ( had to actually wait 28!! years to finally see them live here& that was with Steve Augeri) Had tears on my face the 1st time they hit the stage...

Farnham is still my #1 live show I have been to see, that man is unbelievable live, will never forget the experience.

Fav bands are Journey ( Perry era ) &

TSO ( Trans Siberian Orchestra ) which is my #2 fav live show.

Video I took of the show I went to see in March 2011 ( small cam so no zoom, but awesome sound! )

And Beatles ( always over Stones :icon_mrgreen: ) plus some other great hard rock bands...