The Big Bang Veracity: M Rated Shamy, Lenny, Howardette & Rajily

A new 5-shot (is that a thing? It is now!).

The Big Bang Veracity: M rated with canon couplings in sequence; Howardette, Lenny, Shamy & Rajily.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11020111/1

Based on MusicSnob1971's outline in the fanfic ideas thread, certain chapters of this fic will be MA rated and will appear soley on Archive of Our Own (with notification on the FF site).

Warning: this fan fic will contain scenes of a sexual nature (but if you can make it through 50 Shades then I reckon you'll not be too scandalised ;) ).

So, Emily's throwing a Bachelorette party with her GBF as the host....

• Like 4

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sooooooo......update today???

The Closure Alternative is one of my favorite episodes, and that line "Yeah, sounds like a drag" is one of my all time favorite lines.   I also love the way Amy paws at the white board, with the era

Would it be too cheeky to split this chapter into a three parter (which means I can probably post the first (actually, second! :S) part tonight)? Is doing a 'triple' completely in keeping with Shel

Posted Images

Love, love, love it, although that's no surprise, considering the source! I've missed your writing. I'm VERY anxiously awaiting the Shamy chapter! And...does that little "helpful trick" really work? Just idle curiosity, nothing more ;)

• Like 2

Just read this and I love it. Like Frankie, I was also curios about that helpful trick and whether it was something you made up or if that's actually true. :icon_redface:  I laughed out loud several times and I really like the Raoul character. I am looking forward to what's in store for the couples.

• Like 3

SIgn me the hell up for Raoul's class. I need help with the big ones.  Or just let me buy that one that Amy has.  Oh, I cannot tell you how excited I am.  I feel like Amy with a bunch of bananas!!  Tee frickin hee I am stoked for this.  Bring it on, sister.  Let's do this!

• Like 3

SIgn me the hell up for Raoul's class. I need help with the big ones.  Or just let me buy that one that Amy has.  Oh, I cannot tell you how excited I am.  I feel like Amy with a bunch of bananas!!  Tee frickin hee I am stoked for this.  Bring it on, sister.  Let's do this!

Between ATOB's story and Hazelra's comments, this is gonna be a fun ride (pun intended).

• Like 3

Ah, thanks so much!

Glad you like Raoul, he's based on a friend of ours which is why I left it up to the reader to imagine what he looks like.

Of course the trick works! I can't believe you didn't try it!!! Otherwise, try squeezing your index finger between your middle finger and thumb, as if you were making a shadow puppet of a rabbit......and talking of rabbits.....(snicker, snicker).

Thank you lovely people for your reviews, you know how I love 'em (and truly, a happy ATOB writes smut faster, no lie, I think it's a fair exchange, no? ;) ).

Will make a start on Howardette's torrid little tale tomorrow. :)

• Like 5

A new 5-shot (is that a thing? It is now!).

The Big Bang Veracity: M rated with canon couplings in sequence; Howardette, Lenny, Shamy & Rajily.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11020111/1

Based on MusicSnob1971's outline in the fanfic ideas thread, certain chapters of this fic will be MA rated and will appear soley on Archive of Our Own (with notification on the FF site).

Warning: this fan fic will contain scenes of a sexual nature (but if you can make it through 50 Shades then I reckon you'll not be too scandalised ;) ).

So, Emily's throwing a Bachelorette party with her GBF as the host....

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! It's really happening. Thank you

• Like 1

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! It's really happening. Thank you

No, thank you! ;)

IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! got anything good for us???? :)

post-9820-0-73522500-1423165315_thumb.jp

Probably next Tuesday or thereabouts I should think.....thought I'd give you people some time to REVIEW it first eh?

did you change your name on the fan fic site to "AJoyForever" ????

Yes indeedy!

A Thing of Beauty IS A Joy Forever......geddit?

There is a long and convoluted explanation involving a literary agent (who is my best friend's friend's husband's agent ....I did say that this was convoluted did I not?) and intellectual property rights that I will not bore you all with.

Suffice to say, I am now AJoyForever (ain't I just?). ;)

Edited by ATOB
  • Like 2

You really are a joy for ever... 

post-9820-0-06826300-1423234288_thumb.gi

Sooo about that update.... Just sayin....

Ye gads woman!  I'm writing a sex scene involving Howard Wolowitz......Howard (vwhbrack) Wolowitz!

Don't you know how difficult it is to type one-handed while clenching your left fist? Sheesh!

• Like 1

attachicon.gifI'm delightful.gif

Ye gads woman!  I'm writing a sex scene involving Howard Wolowitz......Howard (vwhbrack) Wolowitz!

Don't you know how difficult it is to type one-handed while clenching your left fist? Sheesh!

Type, bucket.. Type bucket... Type type... Bucket rinse repeat...

TBBT-the-big-bang-theory-32235092-500-28

• Like 1

I'm weirdly looking forward to the Howardette chapter, second only to the Shamy one. I dunno, Howard seems to be up for anything. Don't judge me.

post-9820-0-42739400-1423492655_thumb.gi

• Like 3

I cant beleive I am asking for a Howard sexy time chapter.  

These are the times we live in, my friend.  The vast waste land of SHamy Rated M!  I need my fix, yo!  Hook a sister up!

(I know as soon as we get through Howard, we get something good right?  Shamy right?  Next?  Or do I have to put up with Lenny... ugh...)

So about that Shamy chapter.... 

This is me waiting for updates on my phone

tumblr_n0u7vdYPm31szj8x1o1_500.gif

• Like 4