• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm bringing this idea over from the Shamy Spoiler thread. We think it would be fun to have Fanfiction Friday's, where each week, we highlight our amazing, talented writers on this board or of the fan

We need the Shamy goodness to inspire some new fics.  My list is getting low..............

Absolutely. What story-line do you have in mind?

Posted Images

I'm looking forward to reading a fanfiction with Sheldon saying something like what Mary said,"He gets his temper from his daddy. He's got my eyes. All that science stuff, oh, that comes from Jesus.", probably along the lines of "S/He gets her/his temper from Amy.S/He got my eyes. All that science stuff, oh, ALL FROM ME!", and Amy tries to refute it.

No I'm not writing a fanfiction 'cause I don't have a knack for that :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still in Greece kelli?

If so, how do you feel about the potential default, and the possibility of leaving the Euro?

On 6/10/2015 at 6:15 AM, Chelle said:

No I'm not writing a fanfiction 'cause I don't have a knack for that :)

Don't sell  yourself short.

Give it a try.

Maybe just try a short one-shot (say 500 - 1000 words), and see how it goes.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

Are you still in Greece kelli?

If so, how do you feel about the potential default, and the possibility of leaving the Euro?

Don't sell  yourself short.

Give it a try.

Maybe just try a short one-shot (say 500 - 1000 words), and see how it goes.

still in Greece. my personal opinion is that it should have happened 5 years ago! we would be on the road to recovery by now. Don't know anymore. It's like a bad soap opera. :( 

Looking for recommendations for long, angsty, Shamy fics.

Also, do we know for certain how old Sheldon and Amy are and who is older?

I seem to remember Leonard saying Sheldon was 30 in season 5, I'm just guessing that Amy will be no more than 2 years younger due to them being perfectly matched on the dating website

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, fellow authors, have any of you ever gotten an idea stuck in your head for a story plotline and you just know that it's not any good and doesn't make sense for your story but you can't shake it and come up with something better? Did you go with it anyway? If not, how did you change your mind? 

• Like 1

Alright, fellow authors, have any of you ever gotten an idea stuck in your head for a story plotline and you just know that it's not any good and doesn't make sense for your story but you can't shake it and come up with something better? Did you go with it anyway? If not, how did you change your mind? 

Heheheheheh, yeah, that's happened a couple of times.  Both times  I knew it wasn't right for the multi chapter I was writing, but I wrote it, simply because I couldn't get the idea out of my mind, and I couldn't think of my multi chapter.  I made a few changes so they made sense as separate one shots.  After I published them, I went back to work on my multi chapter.   

• Like 1

Looking for recommendations for long, angsty, Shamy fics. 

Also, do we know for certain how old Sheldon and Amy are and who is older? 

I think The Theory of Objectivity is still one of best angst fics ever written, if there is chance you didn't read it, go ahead :shy:

But now I'm in a mood for long angsty fic too... any other recommendations? (I read Love is in the proof...like once or twice..or fifty times) :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

I think The Theory of Objectivity is still one of best angst fics ever written, if there is chance you didn't read it, go ahead :shy:

But now I'm in a mood for long angsty fic too... any other recommendations? (I read Love is in the proof...like once or twice..or fifty times) :icon_biggrin:

Everyone is telling me that mine is an angst filled roller coaster.... yeah I have no shame. The 10 Dates Proposal (rated M)https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11203356/1/The-Ten-Dates-Proposal

• Like 3

Thank you ????. And I now have to try The Theory of Objectivity. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, thank you :shy: I can only recommend it. It's older (2012 I think) but after reading Love is in the proof I would say this authors approach could be close to you. 

Everyone is telling me that mine is an angst filled roller coaster.... yeah I have no shame. The 10 Dates Proposal (rated M)https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11203356/1/The-Ten-Dates-Proposal

I have to admit I really can't get into "after finale" fics this year. Probably because I think about it way more than its necessary, and I made my own version about how I think it will turns out and how those characters will react. And now it's really hard for me to keep an open mind when fanfiction characters do something I don't think they would. But I will try it after first taping when I hope my open mind will return :wink:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...