The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ashleyo85

New From Canada!

Hi Everyone, 

I joined this past week after finding the site googling for taping information - we were going to be in LA for just one day and I was lucky enough to get tickets to the show!

I didn't watch the show from the beginning but started up a few years ago after getting season 1 on DVD as a gift... needless to say within a week I was out buying the rest of the seasons on DVD and was hooked!

I LOVE the show in its entirety but particularly Bernadette's character as her job is very similar to mine in real life!

I saw "The Intimacy Acceleration" being filmed on Jan. 27th and am already trying to plan another trip back to LA next year to see a show from Season 9!

Can't wait to hear more about upcoming episodes!

Welcome to the forums Ashley, I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't forget to look at the main site.

Welcome! Whereabouts are you in our fine country? I'm in Alberta.