Who's Being Sent Off At The End Of Season 8?

thephantom

I second that. Maybe to test the relationship (Which is strong by the way before ppls start hating.) And hopefully show us as long as lenny are alive that cat will always have 9 lives.

I have a different theory than the rest of you are probably thinking.

I think they will make it an attractive job offer, and Penny will torn between material success and love. But I always guess wrong.

My gut on the finale too. And Leonard eventually wanting her to just be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they will make it an attractive job offer, and Penny will torn between material success and love. But I always guess wrong.

I think she'll choose material success. She's about to marry Leonard and possibly start a family. She'll need to help pay the bills and support her future kids.      Also why would she give up a good job? She was basically in poverty for years. She could barely pay her rent and was reliant on the guys for food

Heh if that happened Penny and Sheldon wouldent last in a car a second. Penny would drop Sheldon out of the car and drive off lol. Besides over Leonards dead body :icon_twisted:

Maybe have Sheldon and Penny decide they need a break from the group and take off without telling anybody

Could not survive the response during the break post finale on this forum if that happened[emoji12]. The Internet would officially break!

There's potential for alot of Shenny centric stories if it happened. Maybe they'll come back in Season 9 and start dating