What was your happiest moment of the year 2009?

Guest nameslot

Guest nameslot

The year 2009 had been positive for me...my child's health is under control! no more endless medications and stays in KKH!

what's yours?

stay healthy, it's the most important things in life.

BLESS ALL!!

It´s nice to look back on the postive things because at the moment I´m very unhappy :/ ....

Well and I think there are actually two happy moments I experienced in 2009 which are my graduation from school [although in the end it was a very sad moment...] and then in december when I got my driver´s license :D

Now that I think of it, the most fun part was before the tests started^^ when the teachers were so nice and school was lazy-fun-time :D *sigh* I miss that : (

It´s nice to look back on the postive things because at the moment I´m very unhappy :/ ....

Well and I think there are actually two happy moments I experienced in 2009 which are my graduation from school [although in the end it was a very sad moment...] and then in december when I got my driver´s license :D

Now that I think of it, the most fun part was before the tests started^^ when the teachers were so nice and school was lazy-fun-time :D *sigh* I miss that : (

Have you passed, yet?

:icon_lol:

A lot of good stuff happened during 2009 actually! The happiest moment I'm not sure of though. I'm torn between seeing Green Day live (they've been my favorite band for ages, so that was a huge deal for me) and meeting Stephen Lynch after seeing him in concert. So yeah. A lot of good stuff happened, basically. I also saw Regina Spektor live and The Wombats, again. A great year! Also during summer I turned 18, which was a big deal. And I hung out with my friends a lot during summer. A lot of fun ^^,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bit old topic, but it is slow day in the art gallery. so here goes!

BEst in 2009 was me getting xbox360.

-had it in sight for ages, and only last year secondhand machines finally got cheap enough for my tightfisted money policy.

-okay, the fact the boys in BBt play with xbox helped cement my decision too!

And it turned out to be brilliant machine! much more powerfull than I expected! I already have like 30 games for it,the best of which is Mass Effect.

conversely, I did not like halo3 at all. Shame on Sheldon for advertizing it!

WEll, from above you might discern that I have no family, or much of a life! But hey, I had that all in my youth, and now that i got all the social need outta my system, I can concentrate on selfish living!