The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest StoicPhilosopher

The Crazy Shippers Confessions Thread

Guest StoicPhilosopher

Okay guys, some of us are crazy shippers. We don't want to admit it, but we are. We have weird quirks and things we say about our ships. You might look them up online all day, or compulsively read fanfics because you feel depressed about a taping report. We've all done it. 

For those of you brave enough, this is the place to confess -- the no hate, no - judging thread of our weirdest shipping quirks. ALL ships are welcome.

Some ships to confess about:

• Shamy 
  • Lenny
  • Rajemily (Is this how it's spelled?)
  • Howardette
  • Stebbie (Stuart & Debbie)
  • And, though you may not be welcome in other threads, you are welcome to confess here about Shenny.
  • Majim
  • And any other TBBT ship I didn't mention.  :icon_razz:

My personal confession: I have to watch at least 1 Shamy episode a day or I feel sad. I stay up for taping reports, because I'm desperate and grab onto any little piece of Shamy goodness I'm offered. Don't judge!  :icon_razz:

• Like 1

I usually have a ritual. Every night, I come to this site... read everything there is to read. Then i go to the fan fic site and read any new Shamy story. After that, I go to you tube and watch some of the videos about Shamy that i have saved as my favourites. Finally, i go to bed thinking of new Shamy scenarios. Pretty sad?

Nah!!! I love it!

This is me!

Also add 1st thing in the morning, lunchtime and when I can't sleep in middle of the night

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 1

This is me!

Also add 1st thing in the morning, lunchtime and when I can't sleep in middle of the night

What's unusual about this?  I should also include when I get notifications.  Also, writing Lenny stories. 

• Like 2

I go so crazy sometimes not knowing spoilers that I go back and reread all the posts reacting to the first SIK taping report. I have read all the "OMG", "I Can't believe it is happening", and all the crazy reaction gifs many many times. It allows me to get my Shamy fangirl fix without looking up new spoilers. I have looked up a lot of other older posts but reading the SIK reactions is my favorite section of this forum to go back to.

• Like 3

I still remember when Monique told us that shamy kissed on the train, there was only 5 in the chat room at the time and we all freaked out together, was amazing!

• Like 2

I usually have a ritual. Every night, I come to this site... read everything there is to read. Then i go to the fan fic site and read any new Shamy story. After that, I go to you tube and watch some of the videos about Shamy that i have saved as my favourites. Finally, i go to bed thinking of new Shamy scenarios. Pretty sad?

Nah!!! I love it!

You just described my life!! :-)

Also, sometimes when I rewatch episodes I fast forward through non Shamy scenes just because I can't wait to see the two of them together!!

• Like 2

I legitimately do everything that was mentioned in this thread. This is so great, cause I started to think I was the only one with Shamy mania.

You write Lenny stories?

I still remember when Monique told us that shamy kissed on the train, there was only 5 in the chat room at the time and we all freaked out together, was amazing!

I wish I'd known about this forum years ago... I would have freaked too :D 

I *may* have excitedly cheered/screamed when it aired, enough that hubby came running to see what was wrong/happening

My Lenny confessions: I rewatch the engagement episode so much because I think it's one of the best episodes and that it's really cute and funny. 

Yes I love that one too... or the first time she said ILY... I almost cried along with them!

Edited by ashleyo85

Confession: I ship Raj and Cinnamon.

Well, in all honesty, who doesn't?

I think that's everyone's other favorite ship. Ask any ship (Shamy, Lenny, Shenny, Howardette, etc.) who their other favorite ship is.....

Raj & Cinnamon = Rajamon

It's the one thing we all have in common. I like to think that, anyway....

I don't think I have ever been so happy to see a thread like this.

I do just about everything on here including driving everyone in my house crazy with my ship.

I didn't even find this thread until after the SIK so I was really surprised by that episode. After I can't imagine not being spoiled.

Ever since the ILY I think I have gotten worse. My friends think I am nuts and I have even my daughter asking for spoilers each week.

• Like 2

I don't think I have ever been so happy to see a thread like this.

I do just about everything on here including driving everyone in my house crazy with my ship.

I didn't even find this thread until after the SIK so I was really surprised by that episode. After I can't imagine not being spoiled.

Ever since the ILY I think I have gotten worse. My friends think I am nuts and I have even my daughter asking for spoilers each week.

My youngest daughter always asks for spoilers too. My oldest, however, thinks we're all nuts. But at least she thinks Shamy is cute. When The Intimacy Acceleration came on and she read what it was about, she actually got upset. Her response. "Mom I know I'm not aloud to cuss but what the hell?! Sheldon and Penny are going to get together? That's gross! They're too much like you and Uncle John." I told her to just watch it. It was all good.

• Like 1

My niece likes to pretend she's Sheldon. She's got the Avengers shirts and whatnot, and she wears them and tries to talk like him. :)

How old are your daughters?

The oldest is almost 13 years old and the youngest is almost 11.

It's funny my son loves the show but does not want to know anything. He is 10. My daughter is 8.

They both love the show and want to watch reruns every night.

Nah!!! I love it!

You just described my life!! :-)

Also, sometimes when I rewatch episodes I fast forward through non Shamy scenes just because I can't wait to see the two of them together!!

OMG so do I.  I reread my favorite Shamy stories on my lunch break at work if there are no new chapters, check the updates on the forum during same breaks, and yesterday after I got home from my spinal injection, I did a Shamy and Parks & Recreations Marathon.

• Like 3

My kids constantly make fun of my for my obsession with my ship, they are always calling Sheldon my boyfriend. Every day I check Instagram and tumblr to see if anything new is going on. Then I head over here so I can mutually flip out over any findings.. Then I usually write or read some fic then I answer reviews about said fics and when I am not doing that I watch my favorite episodes over again and rewind the good parts. I just love the fandom, we are all a bunch of supportive people who like to talk about the same thing. (Oh I also sleep with a stuffed Sheldon and have bazinga jammies)

• Like 5

Nah!!! I love it! 

OMG!.....this is exactly what i do as well...although i also take time to make Shamy related crafts....lol

• Like 2

Confession time: I have watched the Prom Equivalency a total of 23 times since it came out.

Crazy? Maybe...

• Like 3

Confession time: I have watched the Prom Equivalency a total of 23 times since it came out.

Crazy? Maybe...

Just 23?

• Like 4

Shamy confession: During school, i watch Shamy Videos with my friends even though the teachers track my computer (I probably annoy friends with the amount of times i will go off on a tangent about Shamy and completely forget what i am doing with my life :icon_redface: )

I also shouted at someone and almost hit them because they had picked up the season 7 dvd set I was borrowing from a friend.

True, true. My college friends look at me funny when I say Sheldon is cute or attractive.... Is there something wrong with that?

• Like 2

Besides friends I have made from this forum, nobody I know in real life knows the extent of my obsession with Shamy. Some don't even know I watch TBBT. I just usually keep my obsession a secret and fangirl on here with you all. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 9

True, true. My college friends look at me funny when I say Sheldon is cute or attractive.... Is there something wrong with that?

Possibly, maybe they like Leonard, or Howard, or Raj? :p