67 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Quite a few posts were moved to the season 8 discussion thread. Those that were moved were about whether Sheldon was being tricked by Amy, who owed who what, and there was some discussion of how Leonard and Penny fit into that. While those are legitimate ideas for discussions, most had either no, or at best a tangential, connection to the episode. That is what this topic is for.

I don't even think they are gonna show a repeat tonight because of March Madness. We might have to catch one during the games.

Yup, March Madness. CBS can go suck on a live jumper cable. :icon_frown:

• Like 2

I don't even think they are gonna show a repeat tonight because of March Madness. We might have to catch one during the games.

I have plenty of reruns on my HDD. Nobody can take these away, huehuehue.

Yup, March Madness. CBS can go suck on a live jumper cable. :icon_frown:

martin pollard from the internet does not like cbs showing march madness.. now cbs won't surive... the horror....

Is there a promo out yet? Someone please link it here if you have found it, thanks!

Is there a promo out yet? Someone please link it here if you have found it, thanks!

Someone saw it during one of the games on CBS but I haven't heard more than that.

Thank you. I have been waiting for this one! Amy has the cutest little smile in the beginning. Looking forward to this one. :)

• Like 2

Uh Oh...looks like Sheldon might be getting another restraining order for his collection!

Thanks for posting...looks like a fun episode.

Edited by bhreg

Yay 3 sneak peeks! We are being spoiled for this episode! I love it! They are trying to make up for the fact that we haven't had a new episode in 3 weeks. lol

The clips are funny. It's a pity we are only up to episode 7 this season here in NZ but that means Prom next week! I love spoilers.

I am excited for the ping pong. I remember an interview on Ellen where Kaley talked about how they played like real demons and she and Kunal were extremely competitive and highly skilled.

• Like 1

Well Leonard and Sheldon going to Berkly to talk about their paper so Leonard must be getting credit now for his idea so hope that settles the issue

Edited by Earnie
  • Like 1

Well Leonard and Sheldon going to Berkly to talk about their paper so Leonard must be getting credit now for his idea so hope that settles the issue

Nope.

Tonight's episode was super hilarious. I loved every scene and everyone was funny. Sheldon's scream while getting tasered made me spit out my drink. Excellent episode imho. :shy:

Edited by loriparis80
  • Like 3

In my opinion I thought Bernie was a little mean to Howard about the Tardis I know married couples fight about what stuff to keep and what to get rid of but I think she could have compromise and let him keep in the garage at least just my opinion

• Like 1

Tonight's episode was super hilarious. I loved every scene and everyone was funny. Sheldon's scream while getting tasered made me spit out my drink. Excellent episode imho. :shy:

Sheldon gets tasered? This show is terrific. I don't know why people complain.

• Like 4

I got a kick out of Amy, she was funny when Raj was serving to her and she was dodging the ball. She was great in the tag scene too.

• Like 2

I liked,...good and solid episode..., ping pong + teaser was funny....    wish the last scene could be a little longer altought.....love the promo for next episode.. 

Edited by xjax
  • Like 3