1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Why was Leonard 'arrested'?

Because he was with Sheldon. They may have thought that Leonard set up Sheldon's attempt to get on the property, or he may have simply been detained while they waited on the decision on Sheldon's fate, since they were together.

great episode, lots of fun.

glad to see leonard got some credit

for the paper and going to berkely for a

lecture with sheldon. then sheldon got

tasered by skywalker police very funny.

glad to see h/b move into the house

cleaning up led to problems. felt bad

for amy how was trick by bernie to

take the tardis for sheldon.

This was one of my favorites of the season, and I liked it even better the second time I watched it - Sheldon's public restroom kit, Sheldon and Leonard analyzing 'Play that funky music, white boy', The Tardis, the ping pong match to decide the fate of the Tardis, Penny's Game of Thrones Reference and finally Sheldon and Leonard visiting Skywalker Ranch, just a really fun and funny episode from beginning to end - only thing that might have made it even better would have been an appearance by George Lucas, but I guess he wouldn't want people to get the idea that is that easy to drive up to the Ranch and meet him :wink:

Edited by luke
  • Like 2

Lowest rated episode in 3 years... No surprise really.

You do realize that several series set season and series lows this week, right? The number of people watching broadcast television this week, possibly due to the Easter, Passover, and Spring Break, was very low. Not to mention viewing is traditionally lowered during the spring. TBBT was this low during the spring in 2011(four years ago) after a season of 4.0s and above. So, yeah, not a surprise.

• Like 3

Late to comment, but overall enjoyed it.

I liked the different pairings with the ping pong/TARDIS story line.

Also, not sure if this ultimately leads somewhere/anywhere by the end of the season.  Still seems like there has been a lot of focus on Shelnard lately.

Edited by Denise07

Interesting point about Penny and Amy attending the lecture. While I can imagine that Amy specifically might be interested in the lecture, I am actually charmed that they were part of a 'the gang plays together' plot. It would get so tedious if the couples always and exclusively did stuff together...

• Like 1

I gave the episode an OK.

As far as I recall it was the least interesting episode to me this season.

1. I never had any interest in Doctor Who. I thought the tag was funny.
  2. I am a Star Wars fan but the Skywalker Ranch story essentially had Sheldon acting like an idiot. I can see him acting child like when stressed and not understanding social cues but running through a security gate just because he wants to see had predictable consequences. I don't think that was an adventure; it was just mischief. Calling it an adventure was an anti-service announcement.

As for the ping-pong. I found it amusing they worked that into an episode.

• Like 2

I forgot about that.  :icon_redface:

One thing that does bode well, for her romantic plans for her and Sheldon. It's a double bed.  :icon_wink:

ETA: I notice Amy has replaced the headboard, if not the whole bed.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

On March 23, 2015 at 11:25 AM, mysteryrose10 said:

ok kathr2611 will see but I was just judging based off those promo pics I could be wrong but I doubt it.

You were wrong.