The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

824 The Commitment Determination (May 7)

Your Episode Rating  

114 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

I'm getting ready to have my little heart broken by Shamy, pissed by Lenny.

Lower quality version of promo up for now until CBS releases the higher quality version.

oh my!  the biggest bang of the year is here.... really???? leading us on like that!  :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by tbbtluv
  • Like 1

I'm getting ready to have my little heart broken by Shamy, pissed by Lenny.

By the looks of the promo.......I'm probably going to cringe throughout this episode

interesting.jpg

This is not a spoiler free zone, anything released by CBS that is in either the promo, preview or the press release is allowed here.  That said, there were several things from the taping report, and those have been hidden.  

Sneak peeks are up on CBS.

Edited by jenafan

They are not available in my country.

*crawls to bed and cries until Thursday...*

you can find them on you tube... all 3 of them. 

• Like 1

They don't seem to want to load for me.  I just get spinning circles on a black screen.

you tube... sneak peek 1 and 3 play and 2 gets stuck a little 

( but then again... it could be my stupid computer acting up....) 

not stupid... i check everyday and i even checked this morning but they weren't there. they must have been uploaded some time this afternoon ( our time)   :derisive:

Edited by kelliluvtbbt
  • Like 1

not stupid... i check everyday and i even checked this morning but they weren't there. they must have been uploaded some time this afternoon ( our time)   :derisive:

The thing is I was searching on youtube not an hour ago. So either I didn't search right (and how many ways are there to do that wrong?), or they were uploaded in the meantime. 

Not so stupid after all! LOL

• Like 1

Some what of a heartbreaker episode for Shamy and a "Will they, won't they" for Leonard and Penny that ended in a cliffhanger that we have to wait until next season to see what happens next for the couples.

And as for next season it is making me wonder if CBS will move TBBT to Mondays full time or if they will do what they did last year and move it back to Thursdays once Thursday Night Football moves back to the NFL Network and if TBBT will be the lead in for the potential Charlie McDermott lead show Super Clyde but we just have to wait and see what upfronts next week will hold.

Edited by JoeSal90
  • Like 1

Well be a long summer for Shamy Leonard confession was not as bad as everybody feared they are still headed to Vegas I still don't think they will marry in Vegas maybe they will  really live together in season 9 and Leonard moves completely out of 4A  and Raj is staying in a relationship out of fear can't wait for season 9

Edited by Earnie
  • Like 3