Which Family Member Do You Really Want To Finally See In Season 9 And 10?

Most wanted to meet family member?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Most wanted to meet family member?

• Sheldon's Meemaw
    • Sheldon's brother
    • Amy's father
    • Penny's mother
    • Bernadette's siblings
    • Raj's other siblings
    • Amy's aunt
    • Leonard's aunt
    • Penny's sister
    • Penny's brother
    • Leonard's dad
    • Raj's other siblings
    • Stuart's family
    • Emily's family

Can't vote for Howard's dad?

Not that I want to vote for him. Just

I thought that might be a easy choice for continuing some kind of plot.

However, I think it might be better to keep him unseen. The half brother episode was directionless for the story line. 

Bazinga.

1. Sheldon's MeeMaw

2. A mommy shodown between Mary Cooper and Mrs. Fowler. I'd like Mrs. Fowler to rat out Sheldon to his mom, what he told her on their last Skype call and Mary's "I will put you on my knees!" reaction.

3. Sheldon's sister Missy. I think she's a good match for Raj.

1. Sheldon's MeeMaw

2. A mommy shodown between Mary Cooper and Mrs. Fowler. I'd like Mrs. Fowler to rat out Sheldon to his mom, what he told her on their last Skype call and Mary's "I will put you on my knees!" reaction.

3. Sheldon's sister Missy. I think she's a good match for Raj.

Jsyk, Missy is married and has a child...

1. Penny's mother (MUST be seen next season before the wedding)
  2. Sheldon's brother (I'd like to meet him, sounds like a fun character, and how he interacts around Sheldon)
  3. Sheldon's Meemaw (constantly mentioned, long overdue)
  4. Leonard's dad (MUST be seen next season before the wedding)
  5. Leonard's aunt (forgot to vote, but the aunt who hates him with that red sweater, I'd like to meet her)
  6. Penny's sister (I'd love to see if shes the complete opposite of Penny)
Edited by wonder63
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see anyone related to Amy. I would also like to see the siblings: Penny's brother, Sheldon's brother, and Leonard's sister.   I picture Brooke Elliot from Drop Dead Diva as Leonard's sister; Will Friedle  from Boy Meets World as Penny's Brother; and Peter Krause  from Parenthood or Tom Cavanagh from The Flash/ Ed  as Sheldon's brother (they may be on on the older side, but they have to appear to be older than Jim who is 42).

I honestly could care less about Penny's mother, but would LOVE to meet her meth cooking brother.   I also am on the fence about MeeMaw.   I would like to meet Sheldon's brother though.   I also would love to meet ANY of Amy's family and learn a lot more about Amy.  She is the least known out of the main cast.   I would like to meet Howard's father (not on the list).   

I honestly could care less about Penny's mother, but would LOVE to meet her meth cooking brother.   I also am on the fence about MeeMaw.   I would like to meet Sheldon's brother though.   I also would love to meet ANY of Amy's family and learn a lot more about Amy.  She is the least known out of the main cast.   I would like to meet Howard's father (not on the list).   

It woud be great if they could get Charlie Hunnam to be Penny's brother, he would be perfect.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just had an epiphany on who would be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT playing Leonard's father.  The only draw back would be the man's obvious scheduling conflicts this fall.  ;)  But THIS MAN would be PERFECT as Leonard Hofstadter's father:  stephencolbert2.jpg

Edited by meka3000

• 3 weeks later...

Penny's to be honest. Alot of comedic possiblities. I always wanted Aaron Paul to play Penny's brother. I just think her hick family from Nebraska would cause some comedy. Lisa Kudrow as Penny's mother, Kaley has always campaigned for this. Aaron as Penny's bro, Wyatt e.t.c. Her sister to be played by Ashley Tisdale. Book it! haha. But I think need to see Leonard and Penny's families, wedding won't happen for a while ahem, but need to start bringing in the parents. 

• Like 1

Isn't Stephen Colbert a bit young, to play Leonard's father?

He's only 11 years older than Johnny Gelecki.

and johnny plays a character who is supposed to be far younger on the show.

and johnny plays a character who is supposed to be far younger on the show.

Not that much younger.

According to The Big Bang Theory Wiki, he was born in May 1980, which makes him 35.

BTW. Why does "Raj's other siblings" appear twice in the voting options?

Edited by Stephen Hawking