My First Fanfiction, The 10 Dates Proposal

DrWackaDoodle

Thanks! Yes, football preseason doesn't start until August 9th. Other than the draft next weekend, there is nothing to distract me from writing. I'm working on chapter 2 but it probably won't be up tonight.

I should know that about football, but I am moron about sports!  LOL

• Like 1

Thanks. I have the last 1,500 words of the next chapter written, but now I need to work backwards to get them to that point. *sigh* I just love when a stroke of inspiration strikes with just a part of the whole picture . Happened all the time in college. I should be used to it.

• Like 2

I've been remiss. There's a multi chapter update since my last post here. Unfortunately, I think it's going to be at least a week before I can get the next chapter out. A case I was certain would settle is moving to trial next Monday and I'm going to be working crazy hours to get it ready for my attorneys. It's seriously cutting into my Shamy fun time. :(

To my loyal readers, I'd like to thank you for your continued support. I have a family emergency and have to make a 22 hour drive to my hometown tonight. I had planned on updating for the finale tomorrow, but it's not going to happen now. I'm not sure when I will be able to update next but I won't leave you hanging too much longer.

Can I ask a huge favor? I'm in need of a beta in order to get feedback on approximately 5 lines of dialogue from the next chapter. I'm having an internal debate about it being too ooc for Shamy. Please contact me via PM if interested.

ETA: sending out a huge thank you to KaryShamy for the quick response.

Edited by gohawks12
  • Like 1

New chapter, Hell Hath No Fury, is up. I almost called it catharsis. There's a part in the beginning of the chapter that I can promise will come up again at a later point. I've written a bit of that chapter and I'm surprised that I didn't spontaneously combust upon entering my church this morning. ;)

• Like 1