Chaos Cognizance

hazelra7

Had to start this topic for my good friend Darcyfitz.  She has been a stead fast supporter of me and just a great Fan Fic reviewer.  THEN, come to find out she can write like a beast!  You all know the story, you all love it!  Here is a thread for her!  Let's send her some love that she deserves!!

https://www.fanficti...haos-Cognizance

One of the great Fan Fic's and needs its own thread!

• Like 8

Cool that you started this thread, hazelra! You got me into this story, and I'm so glad you did! And the last chapter! Yowza! Just make sure you clear your browser history after reading it if you have curious kiddies around. ;)

• Like 4

I love this fanfic so much, it's in my top 3 all time favorites.

Had to start this topic for my good friend Darcyfitz.  She has been a stead fast supporter of me and just a great Fan Fic reviewer.  THEN, come to find out she can write like a beast!  You all know the story, you all love it!  Here is a thread for her!  Let's send her some love that she deserves!!

https://www.fanficti...haos-Cognizance

One of the great Fan Fic's and needs its own thread!

Hazelra, this is so nice of you. You both are my favorite fanfic writers. I'm patiently waiting on a new fanfic from of the both you during the hiatus. You both are the Queens of steamy Shamy fanfic imho.

Edited by loriparis80
  • Like 1

I love this fanfic so much, it's in my top 3 all time favorites.

Hazelra, this is so nice of you. You both are my favorite fanfic writers. I'm patiently waiting on a new fanfic from of the both you during the hiatus. You both are the Queens of steamy Shamy fanfic imho.

Thanks so much Loriparis80!!  That's so nice.

I heard from someone today  that this Fan Fic didn't have a thread, which is a crime. So, I had to make it. 

Edited by hazelra7
  • Like 2

Sheesh I'm getting teary eyed with this fanfic. As a Minnie Mouse fan myself, I like how Sheldon bought Amy a Minnie Mouse cap to match with his Mickey Mouse. Roller coaster of emotions, from sensual to sweet to funny to sensual to sweet...

• Like 1

I've been wondering why this story did not have a thread. It's really amazing, I've been reviewing it since day 1 as well. You can tell how much time and effort Darcyfitz has put into it. If anyone hasn't tried it yet, you should totally check it out!

• Like 2

Thanks so much to my good friend, Hazelra7. She is an amazing writer, and I really appreciate her encouragement to me over the last year to post this story. Thank you so much for beginning this thread. I applaud her and her amazing writing skills.

It has been an eventful year for me, writing this story. For any readers wondering why I was able to update my chapters so fast, it was because I began this story exactly one year ago, the day after the Season 7 finale. I, like many Shamy fans, was devastated with Sheldon's behavior and his treatment of Amy. I've written for years on the down low (I'm a Pharmacy Technician, not a professional writer) and I just became so...how can I put it? Incensed with Sheldon. Don't get me wrong; I love Sheldon. He is my boy. But I wanted to make him SUFFER, and come to realize how important Amy is to him. Being a comedy, I doubted when he returned the writers would have him fully understand the effects of his actions. As I was writing three simultaneous Shamy stories, I decided to combine the three and make one HUGE multi chaptered tale. Hence, The Chaos Cognizance was born. I had close to thirty chapters written by the time I posted the first chapter back in January. As I posted each chapter, I tweaked it a bit to reflect the changes on the show, or my personal preferences. As we are now nearing the last three chapters, I admit, I have only half of each finished. Mostly, because there are a few things I want to clarify after the finale airs, and most importantly...these are VERY important chapters. I do NOT want to rush them. I will share a secret - I have written the wedding night, and you all had better hang onto your hats. I'm not talking about smut here. I'm talking romance. And realizations. And lots of feels. Spoiler Alert::::::::: Sheldon and Amy getting married, Sheldon returning Amy's bottle, tying up the loose ends, and finally, an epilogue that will have Shamy Shippers crying in the aisles. My vision for this story was always to have a HEA. I know it's been angsty throughout, and I will admit, it was tough writing the first fifteen chapters. I know I put Amy through the emotional and physical wringer, but I only did so because she could handle it. Her trial by fire was necessary for not only Sheldon coming to his senses, but for Amy to grow as a woman and realize how strong, vital, important, and beautiful she really is. This story is monumentally important to me, both as a fan, and as a writer. I am thrilled to be able to share it with everyone. I hope I've written a believable, romantic, heartfelt story. Thank you to everyone for your kind reviews, your lovely friendships, and your encouragement. I'm not perfect, but I've tried to write this story as perfectly as I could, for you. Thank you for sharing my journey. I will probably have Chapter 40 finished by the weekend, with luck. Enjoy the finale tomorrow night, and remember...Shamy 4-Ever. Love, Jo Anna x

BTW- My bestie Leslie made me this beautiful banner for my story. I literally cried when I saw it. :)

post-19506-0-29243400-1430965188_thumb.j

• Like 9

Thanks so much to my good friend, Hazelra7. She is an amazing writer, and I really appreciate her encouragement to me over the last year to post this story. Thank you so much for beginning this thread. I applaud her and her amazing writing skills.

It has been an eventful year for me, writing this story. For any readers wondering why I was able to update my chapters so fast, it was because I began this story exactly one year ago, the day after the Season 7 finale. I, like many Shamy fans, was devastated with Sheldon's behavior and his treatment of Amy. I've written for years on the down low (I'm a Pharmacy Technician, not a professional writer) and I just became so...how can I put it? Incensed with Sheldon. Don't get me wrong; I love Sheldon. He is my boy. But I wanted to make him SUFFER, and come to realize how important Amy is to him. Being a comedy, I doubted when he returned the writers would have him fully understand the effects of his actions. As I was writing three simultaneous Shamy stories, I decided to combine the three and make one HUGE multi chaptered tale. Hence, The Chaos Cognizance was born. I had close to thirty chapters written by the time I posted the first chapter back in January. As I posted each chapter, I tweaked it a bit to reflect the changes on the show, or my personal preferences. As we are now nearing the last three chapters, I admit, I have only half of each finished. Mostly, because there are a few things I want to clarify after the finale airs, and most importantly...these are VERY important chapters. I do NOT want to rush them. I will share a secret - I have written the wedding night, and you all had better hang onto your hats. I'm not talking about smut here. I'm talking romance. And realizations. And lots of feels. Spoiler Alert::::::::: Sheldon and Amy getting married, Sheldon returning Amy's bottle, tying up the loose ends, and finally, an epilogue that will have Shamy Shippers crying in the aisles. My vision for this story was always to have a HEA. I know it's been angsty throughout, and I will admit, it was tough writing the first fifteen chapters. I know I put Amy through the emotional and physical wringer, but I only did so because she could handle it. Her trial by fire was necessary for not only Sheldon coming to his senses, but for Amy to grow as a woman and realize how strong, vital, important, and beautiful she really is. This story is monumentally important to me, both as a fan, and as a writer. I am thrilled to be able to share it with everyone. I hope I've written a believable, romantic, heartfelt story. Thank you to everyone for your kind reviews, your lovely friendships, and your encouragement. I'm not perfect, but I've tried to write this story as perfectly as I could, for you. Thank you for sharing my journey. I will probably have Chapter 40 finished by the weekend, with luck. Enjoy the finale tomorrow night, and remember...Shamy 4-Ever. Love, Jo Anna x

BTW- My bestie Leslie made me this beautiful banner for my story. I literally cried when I saw it. :)

thank you so much for your kind words to me!

I cant wait for your story's romance!!

PS:  I want a banner!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. To anyone interested, I have made a Pinterest board of Sheldon and Amy's wedding chapter, to get an idea of the day. I am on Pinterest as Jo Kaye. Check the board out. I am working on Chapter 42 as I post this; there is so much to cover, so many loose ends to tie up, and so many things I want to say. Please have patience, I know you will all love it. Thank you again.

• Like 4

Oh, My. I do have a lot to say. I'm already at 12,000 words, and don't even have the wedding reception written. It's going to be good. And I don't want to give anything away, but...the ending of the chapter will include a big surprise. That is all I am going to say. Don't worry; I won't rush. Once I'm finished, I will go back through with a fine tooth comb and edit. I'm just furiously trying to write down everything I want to include lest I forget. I won't make you wait too long. xoxo

• Like 2