Season 3 DVD

Tripper

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

My first post. I am a late comer to the show only began really watching it around Christmas and my wife and I really fell in love with the show. We bought seasons 1 & 2 on DVD a couple of weeks ago and we can't wait to get season 3.

My first post. I am a late comer to the show only began really watching it around Christmas and my wife and I really fell in love with the show. We bought seasons 1 & 2 on DVD a couple of weeks ago and we can't wait to get season 3.

Welcome!. I started watching the show last summer (re-runs) and fell in love with it. I never used to watch it on TV but after watching re-runs in the summer I'm part the latest recruit who've been watching it on TV since Season 3 started. A new episode airs today night!

Welcome!. I started watching the show last summer (re-runs) and fell in love with it. I never used to watch it on TV but after watching re-runs in the summer I'm part the latest recruit who've been watching it on TV since Season 3 started. A new episode airs today night!

My wife and I were late comers to the Two and a Half Men series also and have bought all the DVDs and when they moved Big Bang Theory after Two and a Half Men we began watching it. So tonight looks like it will be another good show.

Yeah, a lot of people started watching BBT because of it's new time slot. I don't watch Two and a Half Men, but the new time slot for BBT works for me. Tonight does seem like it will be another good one. Can't wait.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The DVD will contain 3 discs and the Blu-ray will hold 2. The episodes will be presented in widescreen on both, with high definition quality on the Blu-ray. Audio is reportedly English Dolby Surround 5.1 for both, which would be an improvement for the DVDs as they previously enjoyed only stereo audio. A Portuguese stereo audio track will also be included.

Extras are a Gag Reel, a tour of the set with Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar, a "Take-Out with the Cast of The Big Bang Theory" featurette including interviews with the cast and crew. The cover art work isn't yet available.

Region 1: Pre-order Season 3 DVD at Amazon.com | Pre-order the Season 3 Blu-ray at Amazon.com

Region 2: Pre-order the Season 3 DVD at Amazon.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I put my season 3 rewiev here?

-well, here goes!

I loved to finally see season 3. Lot of brilliant episodes.

-few silly episodes too, but other seasons had them too, so...

On the whole, the show seems to have changed a bit from the earlier seasons. Season 3 felt a bit less serious, and bit less polished than seasons one and two. This, I think, will affect how many times one can watch each episode.

I have watched seasons 1 and 2 like ten times.

-but I think the lack of depth on episode 3 will make it less popular on my household.

Still, all the laughs made season3 totally worth getting, and I'm happy I bought it.:icon_cheesygrin:

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm new in this forum, and I'm spanish, so I apologize if my english is not very good :/

As I say before I'm spanish, and I want to know if there is any site on the Internet to watch all the episodes of the first season. Altough I watched them in spanish, I want to watch them again in english!

Thank :)