Season 9 Story Ideas From You?

gwhh

1. I'm going to assume Lenny doesn't get married in Vegas - A proper wedding planning for Leonard and Penny.

2. Introduction of Penny's mother and Leonard's father. Meeting of the two sets of parents before the wedding.

3. Penny's side of the family meddling with the wedding details. (ie,Leonard's side of the family arguing that they want to pay for the wedding but Penny's side won't let them).

4. Coming into conclusion of where Leonard and Penny will live after the wedding.

5. NO BABIES FOR LEONARD AND PENNY YET.

6. Solution to Koothrappali's will-I-or-won't-I romantic dilemma.

7. If Raj will break up with Emily - Raj maturing emotionally

8. Bernadette getting a promotion at Zangen, while getting a pregnancy scare at the same time.

9. Howard's desire to become a dad intensifies, but Bernadette is still not ready.

10. Stuart supporting Bernadette's decision not to have kids; causes some friction with Howard.

11. Sheldon and Amy reconciling, with an almost-coitus happening.

12. Amy and Mary Cooper meeting again.

13. Introduction of Sheldon's Meemaw.

14. Sheldon and Amy's engagement.

15. Amy's "fiance" comes to town and visits her.

16. Sheldon and Amy coitus.

17. Conclusion on who got the tenured position at Caltech.

18. In case Penny will invite some of her friends from Nebraska to her wedding - Raj meets and gets smitten with one of Penny's friends.

Edited by Chelle
  • Like 1

SEASON 9 huh.... well...

1. I agree with the above- they won't get married in Vegas. For one, Penny has already done that and secondly, their relationship started in season 1 episode 1 and will be the last thing the show ends with.

( of course... sometimes the lead actors who are destined to be together DON'T EVEN GET MARRIED ON THE SHOW ....)

2. I also agree that Howard will bring up the baby issue again. Not sure how Bernie will react this time.

3. Shamy get engaged , but they don't move in together. ( can't change the status quo till season 10) 

4. Leonard's paper with Sheldon will get even more recognition and perhaps lead them to  a scientific breakthrough. 

5. Emily will admit to Raj that it has all been an act/ testing the waters to see if he really values her instead of seeing her as just another pretty face.( a bad past experience)  He stuck around and now will be rewarded with a real, loving relationship. 

6. Stuart ...who knows. he'll be asked to be  the baby's godfather if Howardette ever have a kid.  

• Like 2

1. Shamy big moments. Sheldon maturing on relationship.

2. Lenny not getting married in Vegas, they have a nice geeky wedding with ofc problems in preparations and family stuffs

3. As of now, Leonard moves in with Penny after their wedding

4. Raj finding out he really loves Emily. Emily showing her other side

5. Penny's last name of c.

6. Howardette's baby probs. Not gonna happen yet, personally I think if this will happen, its going to be in the end of the series.

7. We see sheļdon's meemaw and mom.

Some ideas:

- Zack should come back
- Wil Wheaton can and has to come back
- Beverly Hofstadter has to come back (over Skype or real I don`t care)
- Amy and Raj should talk about their issues
- Penny and Leonard go to Las Vegas, Penny is still not happy about what Leonard did but they have a good time there more or less...they might drink some alcohol   but there won´t be a wedding...they decide to do that later with all their friends and family (for the finale episode of the show it would be a perfect end and of course kids too)
- Sheldon is still sad about his situation with Amy...but Leonard is still in Vegas so Sheldon talks to Howard
- Lucy should come back
- Fun With Flags has to go on!
- romantic Shamy dinner at her or his place
- Shamy dancing together again
- I wanna know who got the tenure! (Hope Leonard or Sheldon will get it)
- Penny, Amy and Bernie should have girls night again
- Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Raj should have a guys night with Stuart
- in the 200th episode Shamy get engaged (that would be so awesome for that special episode) and Penny forgives Leonard completely but she won´t forget what he  has done (I`m not bitter when all that will happen before that)
- Bernie should make Howard do the housework more often *LOL*
- another Howard/Raj bromance moment please
- Amy should meet Sheldons meemaw
- wanna see Sheldons meemaw and she should call him moonpie
- Lisa Kudrow plays Pennys mom! Anything else is not optional!
- no babies for anyone please (its to early for that)

- more information about Pennys family/Pennys past

- Howardette baby issues

Drunk Sheldon

Drunk Amy

Drunk Shamy

Drunk Cinnamon

Drunk Raj

Drunk Howard

Drunk Bernadette

Drunk Penny

Drunk Leonard

Drunk Lenny

Drunk Stuart

Drunk Kripke

Drunk Beverly

Drunk Mary

Lets get em' all pissed basically...

• Like 4

Drunk Sheldon

Drunk Amy

Drunk Shamy

Drunk Cinnamon

Drunk Raj

Drunk Howard

Drunk Bernadette

Drunk Penny

Drunk Leonard

Drunk Lenny

Drunk Stuart

Drunk Kripke

Drunk Beverly

Drunk Mary

Lets get em' all pissed basically...

Only If I can drink along.

• Like 1

They probably not pissheads like us brits on a Friday or Saturday night or on a school night. :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Mainly school nights tbh.. I got a call from with the other morning at 5am asking if I was still coming in early.. I was like nope. Drunk. Night.

I'll go back for Season 9 and show them how its done.

Mainly school nights tbh.. I got a call from with the other morning at 5am asking if I was still coming in early.. I was like nope. Drunk. Night.

I'll go back for Season 9 and show them how its done.

School nights are the best. Waking up for work with the mother of all hangovers and thinking of an excuse to phone in sick. They say it's self inflicted but it really not.

Edit. S9 pissed as fuck party. Show them how we do it UK style. :)

Edited by Tonstar17
  • Like 1

In my younger days there were a few occasions where I'd go out drinking after work get home with barely enough time to wash and dress before going to work again

Couldn't do that now though!

So true. Remember those times, barely an hour sleep before you have to get up for work.. :) but yeah those days are done.

Edited by Tonstar17
  • Like 2

Guest sladenoddy

explanation of why Leonard kissed for example:-

Katrina spied Penny walking towards her, "So You must be the famous Penny we all heard about on the Hawking expedition", Katrina told her.

This brought Penny up short but she quickly recovered her composure, "you must be the Katrina

who gnawed his face off", Penny told her.

"He told you did he?, did he also tell you he called me Penny?", Penny her mouth agape shook her head.

"Honey he had been so miserable on the boat because he was missing you, so miserable in fact that Geoff, Dr Parker spiked his coffee and only after Leonard had drunk it could we convince him to party and it was while he was drunk he kissed me, but he was so drunk he thought I was you", "then when he realised he had in fact kissed me, he was mortified he had cheated on you, which sure did my ego good I can tell you".

Penny was horrified, and could only gape at her and then she began to cry.

Katrina quickly took Penny's arm and steered her into an empty office.

"I, I thought he didn't miss me at all when I heard him partying on the phone, but all the time he was missing me terribly".

"Honey, you're not kidding, I ain't never seen anyone so depressed till I saw Leonard on that boat,

and I swear to you, it was just a kiss".

Edited by sladenoddy

I like this explanation it would be awesome if that's what happened. It would also be great if someone picks this up and writes it into a fic. I would but I'm writing an angry story about the kiss right now and how it drifted them apart. :)

• Like 1

What I would like to see is a spinoff of the show. Take the girls and put them on their own show with random guest appearances of the main cast (Sheldon, Raj, Howard, and Leonard). Then we can get back to how the show was and should be. This is suppose to be a comedy show. When I only laugh at a couple of scenes per episode because it's being drowned in girl drama and coitus it's actually exceptionally annoying. The show should follow a Seinfeld-ish path which it was doing in the beginning.

Speaking of coitus. Sheldon and Amy should never have coitus. No negotiation. This is a girl fantasy plot point. Let Amy have coitus with Will Wheaton or a statue because I don't care about her character. In fact I think she is more for the alternative lifestyle way then anything.