The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoiler Free] Lenny: Season 9

This is the Spoiler Free Season 9 Lenny topic.  This is for SUPPORTIVE discussion of Leonard, Penny and Lenny.    Spoilers or even officially released, episode specific material, are not allowed, until after the episode airs..  As this is a Ship Zone, Special Rules apply.

Finalie just aired NZ this week lol yeah were behind. Gotta say i foresaw the whole cheating thing going down differently in my head. Thought it would be dramatic angsty. Kinda anti climatic. Penny was very understanding, very matured about the whole thing. What happened to that girl next door haha, shes all grown up. Felt like Leonard was stalling, they prob wont get married in vegas. Prob be here once season starts, seeing in Nz were so far behind. Wont get s9 till April next year. 

i cant wait for our favorite couple, Lenny,  ofcouse the best ever.  i think Lenny might get married at las vegas but then I could see Penny wanting a church wedding. it would be great if they brough in the scene where Leonard sees the love of is life for the first time on the first episode.  Absolute classic Lenny moment, LENNY RULE :takeexample:

Okay. Ìt was sweet and I loved it. Johnny & Kaley nailed it.  :)

GIF_20150922_195036.gif

Edited by Tonstar17
  • Like 4

Man it is a mess in here, I can see tonstar's footprints in the dust. Tensor really should have someone assigned to clean the unused rooms

hello-i-know-youre-out-there-sheldon-bbt.gif

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1