[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

Just read the taping report from "The Mystery Date Observation" too. Apparently no dark clouds in Lennyland, but from now on the writers may throw in one or another Lenny-Scene (preferably a romantic one) again... just with the two of them.:shy:

BTW. I wonder if Leonard accompanies Penny and Bernadette voluntarily, or if they force him. Both ladies can be very convincing. :icon_cheesygrin:

again, I hope it is Penny telling Leonard, 'you're my husband you have to go with me, when I do crazy stuff' like spying on Amy or something like that.  It would be fun to see her pull the wife card on him.

• Like 8

No let it be Penny's mom so she can go all Nebraska on her ass, the bevil deserves it

Oh, for sure.

Leonard turned out so well in spite of her, not because of her. If I were Leonard I'd loathe her with the power of a million suns. While I wish that Lenny would've had a traditional wedding with everyone there, I'm glad that his mom stayed far away. 

• Like 5

Can we just take a moment to appreciate that Leonard and Penny are happily married? Just reading the newest taping report is giving me a headache. So happy our babies are fine.

lp.jpg

^^^ Yes! I hope that also in 9x08 we can feel their newlywed status, as we did in the previous episodes! More romantic scene wouldn't hurt:

Leonard-Hofstadter.thumb.gif.3af0751730e 

After all, it doesn't take much to make Lenny shippers happy. ;)

• Like 7

Just read the latest taping report again and its additions. Looking forward to seeing this episode. The Lenny-in-the-car-scenes resp. how Leonard gets into the car could have some potential to further strengthen the great newlywed-feeling Lenny gave us so far.

Some people think that Penny's (and Bernadette's) behaviour for spying at Amy's date is childish, but since this is a comedy show I look at it from the comedic point of view, and from there the fun-potential is IMO quite high.

Edited by luminous
  • Like 7

Just read the latest taping report again and its additions. Looking forward to seeing this episode. The Lenny-in-the-car-scenes resp. how Leonard gets into the car could have some potential to further strengthen the great newlywed-feeling Lenny gave us so far.

Some people think that Penny's (and Bernadette's) behaviour for spying at Amy's date is childish, but since this is a comedy show I look at it from the comedic point of view, and from there the fun-potential is IMO quite high.

Penny spying on People is very in character for her and she is one of the biggest gossips in the group.  I sort of hoping that Leonard is there because his wife wanted her husband  to help her, I think Penny now including him in her little schemes, because he is her husband, just shows how comfortable she is married to him.  Bernadette always gets pulled into these things, remember how the girls had her spy on Leonard and Priya.  This could be really funny with the three of them doing this, Penny the leader, Bernadette the follower, and Leonard just doing what his wife is telling him to do.

• Like 8

Penny spying on People is very in character for her and she is one of the biggest gossips in the group.  I sort of hoping that Leonard is there because his wife wanted her husband  to help her, I think Penny now including him in her little schemes, because he is her husband, just shows how comfortable she is married to him.  Bernadette always gets pulled into these things, remember how the girls had her spy on Leonard and Priya.  This could be really funny with the three of them doing this, Penny the leader, Bernadette the follower, and Leonard just doing what his wife is telling him to do.

Penny's the leader, Bernadette the follower and Leonard drives the getaway car :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5

On 22.10.2015 at 4:41 PM, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

What do you think? I have one from this episode as my cover photo on my pag and have been loving it!

Thanks, Veejay!

PERFECT!    ...I'll give you a little bonus.....

:shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 7

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic