[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

Oh baby! Quadruple Yowza!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given the lack of a lot of color on the giant paper after tThe first time, we can imagine the position they did. But the second one, they must have rolled around in orgasmic effort :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by son-goku5
  • Like 5

When I'm tired, I often don't see well what I'm reading. Did I miss a taping report or it's just not there yet? Help me please, non-ADHD people.

From what I read, I'm glad there's Lenny stability again. I'm all for that!

> non-ADHD people.  I don't know what that means but here's a small TR:

http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/topic/5988-spoilers-discussion-topic-season-9/?page=217

Or, orgasmic delight.:drinks:

I wonder what the sounds were like for any passers-by in the general vicinity of 2311 North Los Robles Avenue???

Wanted to write that, damn autocorrect ^^ It's fixed now :D

I can't wait to read your version!

• Like 1

I wonder what the sounds were like for any passers-by in the general vicinity of 2311 North Los Robles Avenue???

I can't wait to read your version!

You still have two chapters to get through, until then I won't update :icon_razz: Anyone who is mad about that, blame hokie :icon_cheesygrin:

You still have two chapters to get through, until then I won't update :icon_razz: Anyone who is mad about that, blame hokie :icon_cheesygrin:

Yeah, it's hokie's fault it took until yesterday for me to get back to finishing my latest.  

• Like 2

Yeah, it's hokie's fault it took until yesterday for me to get back to finishing my latest.  

I am so behind in reviewing and writing.....head hung in shame....(I have read them both though---does that get me any points???)......

I am so behind in reviewing and writing.....head hung in shame....(I have read them both though---does that get me any points???)......

It's an unproven claim :icon_cheesygrin: But we should go back to Lenny, otherwise Tensor will spank us again

• Like 1

They're going to try....

new_0046.thumb.gif.79f21f11e173c2a1a7193

:icon_biggrin:

Just remembering how excited she was that he went to "the dirty store"!  Love the look on their faces as the consider their first effort.  More paint on them than on the canvas; and how they fixed that situation and how (that deserves one more "Yowza!")

• Like 4

Just remembering how excited she was that he went to "the dirty store"!  Love the look on their faces as the consider their first effort.  More paint on them than on the canvas; and how they fixed that situation and how (that deserves one more "Yowza!")

Well, in my world they both used the dirty store already, especially Penny :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic