[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

I can't imagine what a luxury it must be for an actor to play a couple with someone who's also your best friend in real life. That must help tremendously.

Re: living arrangements... I'm not sure what the writers are scared of. I mean, these characters all hang out all the time, so what does it matter where everyone lives? I think they're afraid of the fanboys who completely reject the fact that the guys are in relationships, and that's why Sheldon and Leonard absolutely have to live together, apparently. Just a guess.

I think they're making Sheldon look bad in all of this. Let the dude grow up a little and be less dependent on his two best friends, at least not so dependent to the point where they can't freaking live alone together.

the writers are afraid of changing the dynamic of the show. Plus sheldon is growing emotionally as he actually is connected to the ppl around. Here's what the writers need to do. Get shamy back together so that lenny can live together alone and sheldon and amy can live together. At least lenny are living in the same apartment finally which i am happy about.

also i love the lenny dynamic this season. They really do fit a good image of the marriage mentality this season. Other than the fight in the first episode, its been a treat to watch these 2 this season

Edited by katzinhatz1
  • Like 7

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

Absolutely! I really hope the writers will grant us at least one episode this season, in which Lenny is the unlimited center of attention.

As long as the attention doesn't result from some cheap relationship drama...

• Like 7

Penny and Leonard's honeymoon for their 50th anniversary! They moved out of 4A last year.

ee8c36c2b890e1317b090768ddde85f7_largeelderly couple.jpg

I though they were taking the walk to figure out a way to move out of 4a Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

Yes! The creep got punched in the nose that time! Entering someone's bedroom in the middle of the night! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the punch was in the episode with the Lord of the Rings ring. This gif is from the episode with the ball pit

• Like 1

Re: living arrangements. It's expanding ever outward but one day... It will cause them all to go the other way... Collapsing ever inward, we will be here, it will be heard... Our best and brightest writers figure that it'll make an even bigger bang

No, the punch was in the episode with the Lord of the Rings ring. This gif is from the episode with the ball pit

Correct! Waskaquebec then requested a gif where Dr. C tried to take the chain (holding TLOTR ring) from Penny's neck.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

As long as the attention doesn't result from some cheap relationship drama...

I would like a drama episode if they did one where they thought she was pregnant or could be pregnant, maybe they would have some tests positive and some negative so that they have to go to the doctor to make sure.  The initial reaction then the waiting a couple days for the doctors results could be both drama and funny.

• Like 3

I really think our Lenny will be happier (and will make us happier) if they just happily participate in the Shamy resolution and in whatever geeky, scientific story à la David Saltzberg. My wish is to have some Mythbusters references or guest appearances. When there is an interesting guest star, our Lenny is less bullied by the writers, I find. Also, when they arc towards Howardette, Raj, Stuart, Kripke, it's good turf for Lenny, these days. I like Penny and Leonard's complicity when they found out they were successful at producing the Howardette in "The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary". Look at their faces! It's a delight.

Edited by Waskaquebec
added title
  • Like 2

I hope there is no pregnancy drama, real or just a scare. Lenny has been a threesome as they have been taking care of a big, giant very annoying baby for some time now. And now the ridiculous Season 9 development that we were handed in The 2003 Approximation, the newlywed couple won't really be living alone together, is stretching it to nearly absurd lengths of unbelievably.   

I just want them alone, celebrating their lives, while having plenty of happy, bouncy, naked yum-yum time. 

I agree. They already served us the parental dynamics in season 3. Too many times. And now, he's their pet? Oh, for heaven's sake!

• Like 7

I would like a drama episode if they did one where they thought she was pregnant or could be pregnant, maybe they would have some tests positive and some negative so that they have to go to the doctor to make sure.  The initial reaction then the waiting a couple days for the doctors results could be both drama and funny.

That wouldn't be cheap drama, since it wouldn't be a strain on their relationship in terms of a possible breakup.

• Like 2

I want Lenny to [PLEASE!] participate in the Shamy resolution so they can settle down and that this pet story gets forgotten. Why can't Penny have incentive words for her bestie - encourage her, do something - just do it

Edited by Waskaquebec
oops
  • Like 2

Meanwhile we have to spend time with all the other possibilities….

old_00109.thumb.gif.80ededd92ab8b5da14a2

:icon_cheesygrin:   @ Waskaquebec

In light of the current living arrangements, this gif is better than therapy. I mean gosh, I love Sheldon, but right now it frustrates me to no end that Lenny can't live alone together. 

• Like 6

I hope there is no pregnancy drama, real or just a scare. Lenny has been a threesome as they have been taking care of a big, giant very annoying baby for some time now. And now the ridiculous Season 9 development that we were handed in The 2003 Approximation, the newlywed couple won't really be living alone together, is stretching it to nearly absurd lengths of unbelievably.   

I just want them alone, celebrating their lives, while having plenty of happy, bouncy, naked yum-yum time. 

Happy, bouncy, naked yum-yum time.......C'mon imagination!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

my only regret is that Weaton hasn't received this treatment after his machinations in "recurrence "

you are so right there are a couple things I have felt were left open ended.  Penny needs to do something to Weaton for what he did to them, just to win a bowling match. Penny needs to find out about Leomard, the money and Kurt.  Finally Leonard needs to know about Penny wanting to break up with him, it bothered me that everyone made so much of the kiss, when she almost dumped and has kept it a secret all this time.

• Like 6

you are so right there are a couple things I have felt were left open ended.  Penny needs to do something to Weaton for what he did to them, just to win a bowling match. Penny needs to find out about Leomard, the money and Kurt.  Finally Leonard needs to know about Penny wanting to break up with him, it bothered me that everyone made so much of the kiss, when she almost dumped and has kept it a secret all this time.

that would require continuity :icon_razz:

P_let_this_go.gif.ad3e7bfdf3918c0c49787dca6fe4fde4.gif

Edited by JE7
  • Like 8

old_00264.thumb.gif.8be60f864769d2d23bc1

:icon_neutral:

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic