[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

I don't think anything that Leonard did for Penny, like getting Kurt to pay back the money, will be something she will ever find out. In reality Penny already knows Leonard's a great guy. In regards to the almost Penny break up with Leonard in season 6 I think I would be careful what you wish for. First I agree with an earlier poster that Leonard isn't as insecure as he use to be. Second  and more important if that info comes up it could be a delay factor of  Lenny living on their own. It was Sheldon who said nothing to Leonard at the time and tried to convince Penny not to do it. IMO he was important factor, besides Penny, in preventing the break up. she even commented to the girls about keeping thing homeostasis. Those were Sheldon's words.

• Like 3

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

"But he needs to know that the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with has doubts." had. had. had. had. had. Past form. Marrying someone is a good way to show that you don't have doubts anymore.

Yup. And since she was the one who essentially proposed, and she was the one who suggested the elopement, I think "had" is definitely appropriate 

• Like 6

Hey folks just checking in, real life been busy and all. I well admit I have checked out of the show haha, I guess only reason I am invested is good ol Lenny really. Big Bang Theory is only a week behind in NZ, so I am all good. I found not being on this site as much, I am enjoying the show a lot more lol no offense intended. I well be honest I am very surprised Penny is still happily married, I thought by now she would of freaked out heh, but that's good. Ep tommorro is Leonard and Sheldon buy Helium on the black market. I too like how Penny is the one progressing things, opposed to the freak out Penny of years gone by. I too think the show has shown its hand with Lenny being married and living together. But hey at least they didn't drag it out like Ross and Rachel heh. Seems like TPTP are going all out this season, I am already liking it wayyy more then S8.

Eta: Shoot me down, but now that Kaleys single again. Do you or anyone think this could improve j and ks onscreen intimacy? As you recall lack of onscreen kisses, was a big talking point last season. Just a thought. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 7

There was one thing that struck  me as odd. Remember the Valentine's episode where Lenny had to take care of Raj's dog? Leonard suggested to have sex in Sheldon's spot and Penny said it was the least romantic thing he ever said.

Yet in season 3, it was her suggesting to make out in Sheldon's spot (causing Leonard to proclaim "You are a dirty girl"), which most likely, given Penny, would have let to sex as well, if Howard hadn't interrupted them.

• Like 4

I just saw a sneak peak for next week: Penny to Leonard when Sheldon reveals a security camera: "We've done things on that couch." :kissing:

Really made me smile!:girlblum:

the way she said it was funny.

• Like 7

I hope we get some Hofstadters verses Cooper fun in 4A when the Hofstadters start sleeping and hanging over there more.  Just picturing them all trying to eat and get ready for work in 4A in the morning would be funny, I think, even with 4B still being there.  I really want to see Penny coming down the hall to the kitchen, with a big fuzzy robe and fuzzy slippers, her hair a mess, yawning and scratching her butt as she tells Leonard, who is holding her hand, she needs coffee.

• Like 5

^^^ I wouldn't hold my breath. Got some Shamy activity, plus Laura Spencer (Emily) is in tonight's episode. Doesn't look like much room for our favorites.

Yes, I think so too. I will just let myself be surprised.

• Like 3

I hope we get some Hofstadters verses Cooper fun in 4A when the Hofstadters start sleeping and hanging over there more.  Just picturing them all trying to eat and get ready for work in 4A in the morning would be funny, I think, even with 4B still being there.  I really want to see Penny coming down the hall to the kitchen, with a big fuzzy robe and fuzzy slippers, her hair a mess, yawning and scratching her butt as she tells Leonard, who is holding her hand, she needs coffee.

The only thing I'd change in that scenario is having Leonard scratching her butt;:icon_redface:

Catch me up, are L and P living in Penny's full time now? Not sure about the Hofstadters (Can't believe they are the Hofstadters now haha) being at 4A. Because I really want just a few isolated Lenny plots living, and getting used to married life in 4B. I well say it looks like a Shamy centric episode, fair enough, and looks like Emily is involved. I am sure Lenny well get some air time soon, they are already being treated a lot better. My fav moment of the season so far, is Leonard telling Penny I have loved you from the moment I saw you, I am a very masculine guy, but I found that really sweet :icon_cheesygrin:.

• Like 3

You're right! Of course Leonard and Penny deserve to live on their own and Sheldon shouldn't be an obstacle. But we all know these writers and the way in which they think... No matter how absurd it sounds to us, I have a feeling that Lenny's living arrangements also depend on Shamy's situation. And I hate that exactly for the reasons you pointed out! Anyway, if that leads to our newlyweds living happily together it wouldn't be so bad, IMO! Just to cheer you - and us - up:

tumblr_nvgde22anJ1uesjcko1_400.thumb.gif           tumblr_nv941c7Ujt1uesjcko2_400.thumb.gif

:kissing:

Aww totally love this!!!! :girlinlove:

Just wanted to quote this. Because the Leonard and Penny on the left, so reminded me of S5 Lenny! Wooo haha. And I love Kaleys hair like this, hope she keeps it like that.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 4

I just saw a sneak peak for next week: Penny to Leonard when Sheldon reveals a security camera: "We've done things on that couch." :kissing:

Really made me smile!:girlblum:

images Done things on coach.jpg

We've done things on the coach.jpg

download We've done things on that coach.jpg

Does anybody know where Sheldon would keep the security cam footage I like to check it out I am sure there is nothing naughty on it  maybe Leonard and Penny playing Board Games:icon_razz:

• Like 6

Does anybody know where Sheldon would keep the security cam footage I like to check it out I am sure there is nothing naughty on it  maybe Leonard and Penny playing Board Games:icon_razz:

Well unless the show decide to show the security cam footage, I think your out of luck haha. That's the plot for the next Lenny episode, The Security Cam Approximation. The gang gather around to watch the footage, a lot of the footage is Lenny getting it on. Howard: Oh my eyes! Leonard what are you wearing? lol.

• Like 3

i first read this comment as "i'm sure there is nothing on it MAYBE LEONARD AND PENNY PLAYING NAUGHTY BOARD GAMES" haha

• Like 1

Well unless the show decide to show the security cam footage, I think your out of luck haha. That's the plot for the next Lenny episode, The Security Cam Approximation. The gang gather around to watch the footage, a lot of the footage is Lenny getting it on. Howard: Oh my eyes! Leonard what are you wearing? lol.

I hope they are in Sheldon's spot:icon_razz:

• Like 2

For a Lenny plot this season. I really want an episode, where Leonard's father visits. With his girlfriend, who is an older version of Penny waitress haha. The dad can be played by John Goodman, and the Girlfriend Lisa Kudrow. I think the comedic possibilities are amazing, just the contrast between current matured Penny, an older Penny who acts just like Penny did in 1-3. "Leonard I didn't act like that did I?" Leonard: Oh nah sweety, you weren't a ditzy blonde or anything" Penny punches Leonard in the arm haha.

• Like 3

For a Lenny plot this season. I really want an episode, where Leonard's father visits. With his girlfriend, who is an older version of Penny waitress haha. The dad can be played by John Goodman, and the Girlfriend Lisa Kudrow. I think the comedic possibilities are amazing, just the contrast between current matured Penny, an older Penny who acts just like Penny did in 1-3. "Leonard I didn't act like that did I?" Leonard: Oh nah sweety, you weren't a ditzy blonde or anything" Penny punches Leonard in the arm haha.

Kaley always said she wanted Lisa Kudrow to play Penny's mother.

Edited by Waskaquebec
Korekshon
  • Like 2

Kaley always said she wanted Lisa Kudrow to play her mother.

Yeah and that would be awesome too. But be cool too if she played this character too, she would be perfect for it. I guess next step for LP is bringing Parents in. Beverly v Pennys Mother would be Classic.

• Like 4

Yeah and that would be awesome too. But be cool too if she played this character too, she would be perfect for it. I guess next step for LP is bringing Parents in. Beverly v Pennys Mother would be Classic.

Seeing that Leonard doesn't get along with his mother and the actress who plays her is busy on another CBS show I think all we will get is a camero here and there

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic