[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Seeing that Leonard doesn't get along with his mother and the actress who plays her is busy on another CBS show I think all we will get is a camero here and there

Well yeah sure, she has only really had cameo roles in the past. I guess maybe bringing back Wyatt is a big possibility. Maybe Leonard's father.

• Like 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

Yeah that would be funny, Hey Leonard say Hello to your new Mother. Penny: She looks like me in 20 years :icon_cheesygrin:

they then go out and get drunk together, coming home to crawl into bed with their husbands, of course next morning they are bed with the wrong husbands.

• Like 2

they then go out and get drunk together, coming home to crawl into bed with their husbands, of course next morning they are bed with the wrong husbands.

Penny and Leonard's dad? This ain't Family Guy lol. But yeah I like the idea of the episode, submit it for the Emmy :D.

Penny and Leonard's dad? This ain't Family Guy lol. But yeah I like the idea of the episode, submit it for the Emmy :D.

no one said anything about sex, but it would be funny if the girls thought it happened.  I could just see them sneaking out of the bed, trying not to wake the guys, in horror.

no one said anything about sex, but it would be funny if the girls thought it happened.  I could just see them sneaking out of the bed, trying not to wake the guys, in horror.

Oh yeah I didn't suggest sex. Just the whole concept seems kinda weird haha. But that is an episode I have always wanted since Day one.

Leonard reads Penny's diary and she punishes him by making him wear lingerie. And apparently he grinds his ass against her. I bet that scene created an entire blooper reel and I need to see this.

Oh, Leonard.

• Like 7

Leonard reads Penny's diary and she punishes him by making him wear lingerie. And apparently he grinds his ass against her. I bet that scene created an entire blooper reel and I need to see this.

Oh, Leonard.

well it sound like Leonard is sleeping with Penny in her apartment

• Like 2

Oh, Leonard.

I really wish I'd gone to that taping now!

• Like 1

Oh, Leonard.

That sounds like some well needed comic relief. I wonder if they did that when they were dating lol, must of come natural like Lime Kiss. I well admit I rather Kaley give a lap dance in liengrei woo.

• Like 3

Just me but is Lenny returning to their former glory? The intimacy, the kisses, its all feeling Season 5ish. I think them being married has created an all new dynamic, and found a new spark in their relationship. I hope it continues, Lennies intimacy has always been one of the highlights of this show for me.

• Like 8

Just me but is Lenny returning to their former glory? The intimacy, the kisses, its all feeling Season 5ish. I think them being married has created an all new dynamic, and found a new spark in their relationship. I hope it continues, Lennies intimacy has always been one of the highlights of this show for me.

I feel the same way. And I'm glad that Leonard reading Penny's diary doesn't seem to create much drama. I find it hilarious that Penny is probably like, "You're an insecure moron for reading my diary. Here's my lingerie. Put it on, dance for me and we're even." 

• Like 4

I feel the same way. And I'm glad that Leonard reading Penny's diary doesn't seem to create much drama. I find it hilarious that Penny is probably like, "You're an insecure moron for reading my diary. Here's my lingerie. Put it on, dance for me and we're even." 

Yeah S3 Penny would of hulked out, and Leonard would bow down I am sorry my princess haha. Now its like Strip!

• Like 2

I truly hope they put Leonard in a little frilly sexy number!

BUT -- 

Just a thought -- was the Howardette/ Rajily intrusion by design? Meant to humiliate a la Bev on the Skype session when Penny was in the purple teddy? Or did the couple just stumble across this Leonard display? 

The answer will depend how I feel about this going forward. Fun and laughs, accidentally seen adds to the laughing legend. Humiliation, never. So, do we know which it is?

• Like 2

Oh, Leonard.

Could be worse.  She could punish him by calling his mother and then declaring that he won't get the left or the right. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

BUT -- 

Just a thought -- was the Howardette/ Rajily intrusion by design? Meant to humiliate a la Bev on the Skype session when Penny was in the purple teddy? Or did the couple just stumble across this Leonard display? 

The answer will depend how I feel about this going forward. Fun and laughs, accidentally seen adds to the laughing legend. Humiliation, never. So, do we know which it is?

No, not yet, I think it’ll be for fun..  :shy:

Anyone has an official taping report?

BUT -- 

Haven't seen or read it but was he dancing inside her apartment with the door closed and the other simply walked in? Somehow that's only done in sitcoms since it's basically breach of domestic peace to simply walk into the apartment of others, even if you know the people (for all they knew, Lenny could have been in the middle of sex ^^)

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic