[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Tensor

Howard going Where you going Sexy haha is so S3. AS Leonard runs off with his hand covering up everything haha. It is a good balance between the past and the present. And like some said a good newlywed Lenny plot. Hope to see come consistency with it their. That ep well air in NZ here in about 3-4 weeks, so not too long to wait.

• Like 3

I had no great expectations on the newest taping report regarding Lenny, since in the forefront many things indicated a Shamy-centric episode, with little space for the other characters. But now it turns out to be an episode, which obviously includes one of the funniest Lenny-scenes in awhile. Also taken as a whole, it seems to become a great Lenny episode. Can't wait to see it! :icon_biggrin:

old_00199.thumb.gif.ef00f4db65e561575e6f

:shy:

• Like 4

Love the details we have been given in the expanded TR! Absolutely cannot wait for Leonard's 'Naughty Carrot' and to see Johnny in that lingerie! And I was very upset that we never got to see Leonard's 'Scrabble Dance' but it's OK. I'll think I'll be more than satisfied watching him shake his booty during his Naughty Carrot performance. The report said he was still in his socks -- would have loved to see him come out in a pair of Penny's heels too!

And I am beyond thrilled that Leonard is the one who chose to put the outfit as a way of repentance for peeking into Penny's diary and even offered that she could draw level to his transgression by posting pictures of him in her unmentionables on Facebook. 

When the abbreviated report came out, I was afraid that Penny had gone thermonuclear on Leonard again like she did when she baited him in the teddy and had Bev on Skype. So very glad it wasn't something like that again. 

• Like 7

Man, this thread is going to explode with joy after this episode goes to air. Hope Mississippi and Poptart will be able to hold themselves together at the sight of Leonards lingerie dance! And I hope the forum has the bandwidth to handle the proliferation of Dancing Leonard Gifs coming our way from veejay and JE7! Not to mention how many emoticons Strawberry will be using to express her delight!

Are we getting close to almost forgiving the writers for Season Hate and Vegas after this latest effort? They really seem to be trying very hard to make up with Lennies with their offerings since the premiere. They may have stuffed the engagement and wedding but they seem to be writing a fine married couple ( living arrangements notwithstanding)

What was season hate and vegas? O.o

On 28.10.2015 at 1:50 PM, son-goku5 said:

What was season hate and vegas? O.o

Season (H)8
EP5 - The Focus Attenuation

'Girl's weekend.
Vegas.
You in?
Hell, yeah!
Yes! I'll check flights.
I'll check hotels.
I'll check my underpants.'

:cool:

On 28.10.2015 at 1:27 PM, Itwasdestined said:

Man, this thread is going to explode with joy after this episode goes to air. Hope Mississippi and Poptart will be able to hold themselves together at the sight of Leonards lingerie dance! And I hope the forum has the bandwidth to handle the proliferation of Dancing Leonard Gifs coming our way from veejay and JE7! Not to mention how many emoticons Strawberry will be using to express her delight!

Are we getting close to almost forgiving the writers for Season Hate and Vegas after this latest effort? They really seem to be trying very hard to make up with Lennies with their offerings since the premiere. They may have stuffed the engagement and wedding but they seem to be writing a fine married couple ( living arrangements notwithstanding)

LOL, of course! It’ll be enough room on the 'dance floor‘ (server space).

n_00104.gif.08748e5c91ac9d6f12b8871acc6c9dea.gif

Thanks Tripper!    :icon_razz:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 4

Forgiven, here. So happy about this Season. Funny, loving scenes for Penny and Leonard is all most wanted. Kaley and Johnny are great comic actors. Glad they are given a chance to shine.

• Like 8

Forgiven, here. So happy about this Season. Funny, loving scenes for Penny and Leonard is all most wanted. Kaley and Johnny are great comic actors. Glad they are given a chance to shine.

IT's ABOUT TIME ...  don't you think ... they have been under utilized for the past 2 seasons .....

• Like 5

Season (H)8
EP5 - The Focus Attenuation

'Girl's weekend.
Vegas.
You in?
Hell, yeah!
Yes! I'll check flights.
I'll check hotels.
I'll check my underpants.'

Okay, what was so hateful about it? At least Kaley showed off her curves again nicely at the end.

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic