[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Ok I dying to know which of you will have Leonard in Penny's nightie as their avatar first.

also isn't it nice to get some continuity, remember when Leonard told Raj, in the hospital, that he sometimes did a little striptease for Penny when they were first going together.  I think the pop tart is a little more 'TART', then 'pop'.

• Like 2

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

Season 8 wasen't terrible, it had its moments. I was watching some of it, as I Diddn't really watch the show last season haha. And I was shocked at how diminished Lenny were, their story has been the forefront of the show since the pilot. So to see them almost as background character's, like almost Raj and Emily, was unsettling to say the least. I hope they now realize Lenny is core to the show. Other couples without getting too OT could break up and it would not disrupt much, Lenny being together is key to the show moving forward imo. I guess now the show is in its 9th season, its best years are prob behind it. But that does not mean they canot produce quality episodes every week, the cast is still young and clearly still enjoy working on the show. The show is different these days, but different is good. It is good to they are remembering Lenny ain't an old married couple, they are a young married couple, very much in love. And I am too enjoying the continuity. Really looking forward to this episode, I well prob get out of hiding and watch for once haha.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

If Penny does not know Leonard's birthday than How in season 2 did she throw a surprise party for him I guess it's another thing the writers forgot about. I am looking forward to this episode taped last night I think it's going to be Awesome for Lenny fans and it will most likely generate a lot of naughty fan fiction about The Adventures of Penny and her naughty carrot :icon_razz:

• Like 5

If Penny does not know Leonard's birthday than How in season 2 did she throw a surprise party for him I guess it's another thing the writers forgot about. I am looking forward to this episode taped last night I think it's going to be Awesome for Lenny fans and it will most likely generate a lot of naughty fan fiction about The Adventures of Penny and her naughty carrot :icon_razz:

To be fair she did not know his bday, until the other guys told her about it. She may have forgot about it, or it slipped her mind haha it happens.

• Like 2

To be fair she did not know his bday, until the other guys told her about it. She may have forgot about it, or it slipped her mind haha it happens.

Yes but she has know him for 9 years and been in a relationship for about 5 of them of course she did know it was in May just not the date and she found out about his birthday when she did a astrology chart for him he told her he didn't have parties growing up because of his parents then she tried to plan one for him but he missed it. Anyway like I said it's not going to ruin my enjoyment of the episode

• Like 2

Well maybe the blame is on the writers then just Penny. It was years ago writers do forget things, they are only human, Maybe they can do an episode, where Penny throws Leonard a bday party.

• Like 1

Well maybe the blame is on the writers then just Penny. It was years ago writers do forget things, they are only human, Maybe they can do an episode, where Penny throws Leonard a bday party.

Yes that would be during May Sweeps and she needs to make it up to him for not remembering:icon_razz:

• Like 3

Yes but she has know him for 9 years and been in a relationship for about 5 of them of course she did know it was in May just not the date and she found out about his birthday when she did a astrology chart for him he told her he didn't have parties growing up because of his parents then she tried to plan one for him but he missed it.

Is it really that hard to believe that Penny forgets the date to pinpoint accuracy?  I love my mother dearly but I sometimes forget which day in October her birthday is, I usually remember it's the 11th, 12th, or 14th. (it's the 12th) sometimes I can't remember it accurately.  Now my middle brother's is easy to remember, his is on 9-11.  Something I regret saying is easy to remember due to association with that day and remembering how gloom we were celebrating, after going to church.

She remembered Sheldon's.  :icon_twisted:

After he told her.

• Like 1

Okay, guys, here we go... I'm so excited about Lenny's plot in 9x09!! :imsohappy:

excited-ross-o.thumb.gif.873919952372268

Watching Leonard dressed like a naughty carrot will be hilarious! Not to mention his little dance... just LMAO! I bet their scenes will be the funniest in the whole series :rofl:

I would like to add: thank you, Leonard and Penny, for being just the way you are! <3 And only this time xD thank you, writers, for letting them have some quality time alone, like every married couple worthy of the name! Thank you for lightening the mood of this episode by giving us this awesomeness! It's very much appreciated :kiss:

Edited by ShLe94
  • Like 8

Maybe she knew the month and day but not the year. Even if you know the age,sometimes you have to figure out the year.

Is it really that hard to believe that Penny forgets the date to pinpoint accuracy?  I love my mother dearly but I sometimes forget which day in October her birthday is, I usually remember it's the 11th, 12th, or 14th. (it's the 12th) sometimes I can't remember it accurately.  Now my middle brother's is easy to remember, his is on 9-11.  Something I regret saying is easy to remember due to association with that day and remembering how gloom we were celebrating, after going to church.

After he told her.

• Like 2

Guys it just his birthday it ain't that big of deal. It is not like she said some other guys name in bed or something lol. It was 2008, so that is seven years ago, writers are only human.

Guys it just his birthday it ain't that big of deal. It is not like she said some other guys name in bed or something lol. It was 2008, so that is seven years ago, writers are only human.

To be fair, I'm not saying the writers forgot. I'm saying Penny couldn't accurately remember when in May his birthday was.

I think Penny forgetting when Leonard birthday was just a plot device to get Leonard to show Penny he knows a lot about her such as her favorite band and so forth which led him confess he read her journal which Leonard to wear the orange outfit

• Like 1

We aren't talking about 2008. It was mentioned in the new taping report that Penny didn't know Leonard's birthday which was his phone's password.

I just went back and re-read it and it is the day, not the year . So my theory about the year is wrong. Penny should know Leonard's birthday!

• Like 1

We aren't talking about 2008. It was mentioned in the new taping report that Penny didn't know Leonard's birthday which was his phone's password.

I just went back and re-read it and it is the day, not the year . So my theory about the year is wrong. Penny should know Leonard's birthday!

2008 is relevant, as that was the last time Penny or the first time Penny found out Leonard's birthday. My point was since then their has been no reference to it.

Okay, what was so hateful about it? At least Kaley showed off her curves again nicely at the end.

Nothing was hateful. It means we hated it because of how much Lenny was relegated to the beackground.

• Like 1

I always expect this sort of writing in comedy. Like on Friends when Monica thought Chandler always wore glasses even though he didn't. It's just played for laughs so I don't really care. 

Speaking of Friends, Kaley wants Kudrow to play her mom? That would be the greatest thing to ever happen. 

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic