[Spoilers] Lenny: Season 9

Kudrow to play Pennys mother from day one. She would be perfect, Lisa has youthful looks. Mini Friends and Tbbt crossover, two of one of my all time fav sitcoms. Or she plays Leonards father waitress gf. Only question that remains is her availability. 

• Like 3

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New drawing. I hope it's not too corny and you enjoy it.

As already announced...here's my newest drawing. It's part 1 of 2. Part 2 follows later today. I hope you enjoy.

OK guys. New drawing. Because I had the time. Leonard and Penny arriving at the restaurant. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

The article is from last year, it concerns season 8 and the title is phrased as a question. So it doesn't really say anything. It all is dependent on Kudrow's willingness to do the role and of course, her own schedule.

• Like 2

The article is from last year, it concerns season 8 and the title is phrased as a question. So it doesn't really say anything. It all is dependent on Kudrow's willingness to do the role and of course, her own schedule.

One needs to read further than the title. ;) Responses referred to Kaley's wish (since pre-season 4's ComiCon if I remember correctly) to have Lisa Kudrow play Penny's mom. I'd have to watch the ComiCon bits again to refresh my poor memory. So that dates back a while.

Their has never been any confirmation from.either parties  when it comes to Kudrow guest staring in Bbt. Just speculation, and Kaleys desires. So i agree it is up to Bbt to make contact with her, and bearing schedule and willingness, watch this space. And im pretty sure it was 2010 Comic Con, Kaley talked about Kudrow. 

Edited by 3ku11

I guess I would prefer that someone like Bonnie Hunt be Penny's mother and Lisa be Leonard's fathers waitress girlfriend/new wife.  I think Lisa would play the hot waitress that took him from Beverly much better and she then would be able to get a little wild with Penny too, something a mother couldn't do.  I still think it would be funny if they got shit-faced drunk together and bonded over their dislike of Bev.

I guess I would prefer that someone like Bonnie Hunt be Penny's mother and Lisa be Leonard's fathers waitress girlfriend/new wife.  I think Lisa would play the hot waitress that took him from Beverly much better and she then would be able to get a little wild with Penny too, something a mother couldn't do.  I still think it would be funny if they got shit-faced drunk together and bonded over their dislike of Bev.

Because of her experience playing a hot waitress from Mad About You? ^^

^^^ Yes Phoebe's twin Ursula actually existed first in the sitcom Mad About You with Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt......

didn't know that.  See this site isn't just fun, you learn things too.

• Like 3

Been thinking about the most recent taping report and it makes me happy for several reasons. And I suddenly realized that there is a little added something that I have been wanting as a Leonard/Lenny fan but it's something I feel we've gotten far too little. 

This episode, Leonard has been given the joke and the big laughs. 

This is something that has been far too often just gifted to Sheldon.

I am fully aware that in the stock character paradigm, Leonard is the designated straight man. Sheldon acts all Sheldon-y and because Leonard plays it completely serious, it makes Sheldon look all the more eccentric and ridiculous and we laugh harder and longer and Sheldon gets noticed. I get that. But even in a smaller moments, Leonard could have been given a tid-bit of something but that didn't happen far too often. And I know that Sheldon and the Shamy are right now in a story arc that doesn't quite lend itself to LOL hilarity and that Leonard prancing around in an orange neglige is giving this episode some needed laughs. 

Loved in earlier shows where Leonard showed some physicality: bouncing erratically from table to table and causing destruction his wake when he was wearing his new contacts, falling backwards to floor when Sheldon opened the door he was leaning against, his flying leap across the sofa trying to show Penny he was manly by preventing her from finding the hidden coin. Loved all of these! Especially loved it too when Sheldon was the straight man, the only normal one, on The Sciences Responsibility to Society panel -- that was brilliant! I never really liked The Re-Entry Minimization and the boys vs girls games as it was all far too Shenny for my liking. There was one game boys vs girls (Pictionary) and Leonard vs Amy (Finding Waldo). Except for the blueberry pie, every other game was Sheldon vs Penny. Would have loved to see Leonard falling to the floor trying to beat Penny at long division or being thrown on his back during the wrestling. It feels like in these smaller LOL moment, Leonard COULD have been used but for some reason wasn't. 

Basically, I guess the bottom line of this ramble is that I'm glad that Leonard finally got some real LOL time and isn't being relegated once again to eye rolling and that Johnny has been given a chance to show some of his OTT comedic chops. 

Yeah it nice when we see funny Leonard. I also love clumsy Leonard. Lol always hurting himself with silly things like spraining his angle playing the wil or scrabble lol. Only Leonard can do that or shooting his little toe. Yes I do miss comic Leonard. Hope we get some more but will be nice to see it instead of Penny bringing up as a joke. :) I also love how penny roles her eyes at his clumsiness but still loves him. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Leonard the dancing carrot will be hilarious. smileygarden.de_banana6.gif

I just can't wait to see penny's face when Leonard was rubbing up against her. I ćould see her pretending she hates it but really loving it. :) I was kinda disappointed it turned out it wasn't her idea to punishment him. Guess it would have been too kinky lol. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 6

I just can't wait to see penny's face when Leonard was rubbing up against her. I ćould see her pretending she hates it but really loving it.

:)

I was kinda disappointed it turned out it wasn't her idea to punishment him. Guess it would have been too kinky lol. 

Then again how sweet is it that Leonard chooses to punish himself? I. just. love. him. 

• Like 6

Then again how sweet is it that Leonard chooses to punish himself? I. just. love. him. 

Yeah it was sweet and the thing that made it more adorable was it was unexpected from Leonard. His love for Penny hold not bounds. He was also willing to humiliate himself to make it up to her. Nuff Respect Leonard. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

I just can't wait to see penny's face when Leonard was rubbing up against her. I ćould see her pretending she hates it but really loving it.

:)

I was kinda disappointed it turned out it wasn't her idea to punishment him. Guess it would have been too kinky lol. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm sure she loves it. :wub:

Her punishment for him comes later in the evening. Too bad we won't see it, since TBBT airs on CBS and not on HBO. :spiteful:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 9

Now my imagination is running wild. Thank for that. :) I'm sure Leonard will not be complaining and probably asking for more and telling her he deserves it for being a naughty boy. :) 91e422de853a3add2e1b5d95673a05d1.jpg Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Would have loved to see Leonard falling to the floor trying to beat Penny at long division or being thrown on his back during the wrestling. It feels like in these smaller LOL moment, Leonard COULD have been used but for some reason wasn't. 

I don't think Leonard could have been used in those cases and have it been as meaningful. Sheldon is the one who always puts down Penny's intelligence so her beating him at long division is funnier. And Penny kissing Leonard after besting him at wrestling would hardly be punishment.

And Amy wasn't available to do those kind of physical things.  And the games episode was the third episode taped after her car accident, her right hand was basically useless at the time.

Yeah Lisa did play a waitress in Mad About You before Friends, ironically was not the watress in Friends. I suspose Bonnie Hunter, or even Gail O'Brady may technically be better casted. But I don't know I just think Lisa had those youthful looks, and she looks like she had Penny at a young age. And Kaley really really wants her, so I guess it is more a sentimental thing. But I agree I Think Lisa would play the waitress gf perfectly too. But of course we have no idea if Kudrow is even on the shows radar, she is on Kaleys of course haha, but she must be a role model for her. And yes it is good they are showing Lenny's comedic potential again. However S7 Itchy Brain, I know some here don't like, one of my fav. Johnny's comedic timing in that was genius. A lot of the funniest scenes imo of this show have been Leonard and Penny/Johnny and Kaley. I remember in S2 Caushion Saturation. When they shot paint on Sheldon's spot haha. And Penny's like "What are we going to do?" And Leonard was like "We? What do you mean we? Oh no you have had your chance to be we, for a year now, Right now your you, and your screwed!!!" lol. The way Johnny delivered that was awesome. I think for now with Shamy getting the serious stuff, Lenny well get a lot more comedic stuff to play with.

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic